IGNORED

Let's Keep A Level Head

SJC

Thats something like what I thought the answer would be.

It's very easy for you to say you'd rather City played boring football grinding out 1-0 wins when you don't have to watch it every week.

I couldnt agree more.

As someone who attends roughly 40 out of the 46 league games a season, I find it quite amazing how some people have the audacity to shout you down for expressing your honest opinion on a game, the players who play in the team or the management of your football club. This then often results in insults and the questioning of your support for the team, especially if you don't subscribe to their way of thinking or what they have heard in the media.

Whats more amazing is the amount of posters on here who don't actually go to the games. I'm not saying that they are not entitled to their opinion or don't care as much for the club as those that do, just that they should really think about the evidence they have to back up their suggestions before arguing with those people that do.

I couldnt agree more.

As someone who attends roughly 40 out of the 46 league games a season, I find it quite amazing how some people have the audacity to shout you down for expressing your honest opinion on a game, the players who play in the team or the management of your football club. This then often results in insults and the questioning of your support for the team, especially if you don't subscribe to their way of thinking or what they have heard in the media.

Whats more amazing is the amount of posters on here who don't actually go to the games. I'm not saying that they are not entitled to their opinion or don't care as much for the club as those that do, just that they should really think about the evidence they have to back up their suggestions before arguing with those people that do.

Your post confuses me. I have not and nor would i argue/discuss something with someone that i had no idea about. I would not discuss(with any authority over someone who attended) the performance of the team or the players in a game i had not attended. But what has my attendence at any point in my following of City have to do with my opinion on what i would rather see now. Its my perogative (formed and based during numerous seasons watching City week in week out) that if i was to be a season ticket holder this season i would rather watch city play duller football and get promoted to the premier league than to watch them play entertaining football and go down. With reagrds to this discussion, its irrelevent how many games i have attended recenlty as i am not discussing the team or the players or any such thing. Regardless of how many games i had seen, i would still rather see us grind results and be successfull than to play attractive football and lose, i have seen both over a number of years and know what my opinion is.

Your post confuses me. I have not and nor would i argue/discuss something with someone that i had no idea about. I would not discuss(with any authority over someone who attended) the performance of the team or the players in a game i had not attended. But what has my attendence at any point in my following of City have to do with my opinion on what i would rather see now. Its my perogative (formed and based during numerous seasons watching City week in week out) that if i was to be a season ticket holder this season i would rather watch city play duller football and get promoted to the premier league than to watch them play entertaining football and go down. With reagrds to this discussion, its irrelevent how many games i have attended recenlty as i am not discussing the team or the players or any such thing. Regardless of how many games i had seen, i would still rather see us grind results and be successfull than to play attractive football and lose, i have seen both over a number of years and know what my opinion is.

I fully understand your answer, which nevertheless would have far more credibility were you currently a regular.

Anyway. What about my question.

I completely understand what you say and in no way am I discrediting your opinion.

It always difficult to put into words onto a forum what you think (I struggle tremendously and it often get miss-construed that I am moaning) however when you say, by your own admission, that you only manage to get to 5 or 6 games a season, it is difficult to form a comprehensive opinion of the team and its performances if you only get to see snippets of the team play.

Archived