IGNORED

Boycott Over

midland red

O.K. job done, we"ve made our point, back in the eastend. trying to wake up some of those fans in the dolman made saturday really hard work, but i appreciate that we are all different and not everbody wants to sing virtually all game. when the restrictions were first put in place i thought at the time that it may well be a costly decision to make, and after two 1-0 victories against teams at the top end of the table with the eastend backing i really felt we missed the chance to pull another 1-0 win out of the hat. but there you are the club decided to give there own fans a slap on the wrist for being naughty and they must feel that they have made there point. well i am sorry but i must have missed it completely!!!!!!!!!!!!

yours rubbing his wrist midland red.

:Fume: :Fume: :Fume: :Fume: :Wave: :clap::D:D:angry:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Well I'm so glad you feel you've prooved your point. I could understand them but still didn't agree.

I got no time for terrace politics, we go to City for 1 reason, supporting the team and club.

The yellow what?

I couldn't go in as i couldn't swap my two kids season tickets because of all the trouble they caused in the previous games!

You know what little piglets are like, straight under the fence and causing no end of mayhem! :clap:

couldn't go in as i couldn't swap my two kids season tickets because of all the trouble they caused in the previous games!

You know what little piglets are like, straight under the fence and causing no end of mayhem!

I can testify to that spot, Little un was by far worst behaved young un there totally deserved that ban :clap:

Archived