IGNORED

Fm09

loudred4ever

My mate can hardly play it, he needs new PC as he's got 5hitty inbuilt Dell graphics card and 512 RAM, heh bad luck.

When internationals are playing it actually takes 10 mins to go through them all, no point playing in those circumstances.

Its a shame that even with 3d off, its much much slower than 2008, i have a pretty high end PC and the 3D match engine is still a little glitchy. I only have 1.5mb RAM though so meh.

I got a Intel quad core with 4gb of RAM and it runs like a dream.

I need a new PC :( Bloody hell, bought this PC liek 3 yrs ago for £1200, ive upgraded the motherboard, RAM, Graffy card already and now i need a new one once again. Think i'll build my own this time, screw buying another off the shelf job from PC world.

I need a new PC :( Bloody hell, bought this PC liek 3 yrs ago for £1200, ive upgraded the motherboard, RAM, Graffy card already and now i need a new one once again. Think i'll build my own this time, screw buying another off the shelf job from PC world.
Personally I don't touch PC World, As there basically the only big computer store they can charge what they want as people will pay it. The only time I use it is when I am really in need of something. Anything that PC World sells I can guarantee you can get for cheaper online.

I brought my comp online and got it for just short of £400. It does everything I want it to do, Like play all the latest games plus runs numerous programs at the same time with ease.

Personally I don't touch PC World, As there basically the only big computer store they can charge what they want as people will pay it. The only time I use it is when I am really in need of something. Anything that PC World sells I can guarantee you can get for cheaper online.

I brought my comp online and got it for just short of £400. It does everything I want it to do, Like play all the latest games plus runs numerous programs at the same time with ease.

I was just looking at the new gaming PC's at Dixons, £2699 for top of the range machine, water cooled duel graphics card, pretty much the fastest PC money can buy. Shame i don't have nearly 3k to spend on a PC, :laugh:. but the component build for this item must only be £1500 max.

Yeah, PC's have moved on hilariously since 2005, not sure i have the balls to know wtf I'm doiung with respect to building one. mioght have to do a little research first.

Go on Mesh if you want a pre built system. I got my rig from there and was very impressed.

Overclockers is a great shout for parts, especially if you want to get a bargin.

Out of interest CiderHider, what specs is your rig? Mine cost same as yours 3 years ago and is still going strong, all I've added is RAM.

Personally I wouldn't get a new PC till Windows 7 comes out now, which will be November.

Theres plenty of websites you can get components from...

For Example ebuyer is always cheap, I work in IT so would be happy to help you if need be :dancing6:

Go on Mesh if you want a pre built system. I got my rig from there and was very impressed.

Overclockers is a great shout for parts, especially if you want to get a bargin.

Out of interest CiderHider, what specs is your rig? Mine cost same as yours 3 years ago and is still going strong, all I've added is RAM.

Personally I wouldn't get a new PC till Windows 7 comes out now, which will be November.

Cheers,

My PC is AMD 3200+ (2.0GHZ)

1.5Gb RAM DDR 1x512 1x1050

Nvidia FX6600GT 256mb

XP Pro sp3

I think my processor has seen quicker days, and could use maaybe a touch more RAM.

I looked at MESH, PC's very nice indeed. I doubt ill be doing much until the new year, but maybe i just need 1 component to help things, or maybe a new PC, i don't know.

Cheers,

My PC is AMD 3200+ (2.0GHZ)

1.5Gb RAM DDR 1x512 1x1050

Nvidia FX6600GT 256mb

XP Pro sp3

I think my processor has seen quicker days, and could use maaybe a touch more RAM.

I looked at MESH, PC's very nice indeed. I doubt ill be doing much until the new year, but maybe i just need 1 component to help things, or maybe a new PC, i don't know.

Thats virtually the same as mine ( I presume yours is 64-Bit), but I have 3GB of DDR RAM, and its easily playable on mine even in 3D.

I do have the graphics set to low with no stadiums on as well.

Archived