IGNORED

Half Season Tickets This Season?

SyntaxtheRed

Anyone know if the club will be selling half season tickets this season? If so when info will be released?

My housemate wants to get one.

I don't know if they actually will be doing half ST's this season.

I thought Season Tickets sold out in the summer, therefore I'd say it would be almost impossible to sell any Half season-tickets? and if they do it will be a very small amount.

The Club need to keep a certain percentage of tickets available for pay on the day fans, if there is any it will be a VERY small amount I'd imagine.

Obviously There going to Sell Half Season Tickets

I Imagine It Will Be Very Soon

I Quite Surpised They Haven't Started Advertisting Them

I was told at the start of November when I rang the ticket office that 'there aren't any plans at the moment'.

I asked if that meant not on sale currently and they would be around Christmas time, she said 'nope, there are currently no plans to offer any at all'.

I suppose it depends on how many seats we have left that we are allowed to sell as STs. If they are going to release any half STs then they are leaving it late in the day.

I don't know if they actually will be doing half ST's this season.

I thought Season Tickets sold out in the summer, therefore I'd say it would be almost impossible to sell any Half season-tickets? and if they do it will be a very small amount.

The Club need to keep a certain percentage of tickets available for pay on the day fans, if there is any it will be a VERY small amount I'd imagine.

Good Point I never Though That

Archived