IGNORED

Evil Post Rating V Brighton

Guest Southville Red

Guest Southville Red

OK I admit that not everyone sees a game in the same way, but have you seen the ratings in the E.P.

Quite rightly in my view Tommy is MOM, but he is given 7 the same as Carey, Butler, Cole & Hill.

Worse than that, THREE Brighton players, Roberts (GK), Cullip & Butters are given EIGHT with another four given 7.

Of course there is some bias here but I thought Tommy was easily the best player on the pitch.

Anyone else agree with Simon Parkinson ???? :@

Guest Father Dougal

I haven't seen this report but I would put Louis Carey up a bit higher

especially after Brighton. He's the great unsung hero of Ashton Gate.

A superb utility player, he gets forward, fires shots, tackles back

and has excellent composure on the ball. And always so unruffled

by any mayhem going on around him. Sky Sports News had him

as no. 2 shirt in their Div 2 team of the season, along with Steve

Phillips and Tins. And I'm in full agreement with that.

the keeper was also quite good.
Are you having a laugh?? He was awfull , gave us clear goal scoring chances but we couldnt take them , he was worse than phillips on crosses!! In the first half he looked dodgy on them and you would have thought wilson would have told them to put more crosses in and put him under pressure which we didnt do enough , but then again this is wilson were talkin about.

Guest bristolbred

Simon Parkinson?? :D

Isn't he the bloke who follows Barnsley and is a little upset over match of the day taking his tele slot?? :clap:

No wonder he writes for the Evil Post!! :D

Guest City positive

Correct Cider red, he missed more crosses in one match than ive seen missed in all the rest of the games this season put together and Parky gives him Eight. Joke!!!!!!!!. What qualifications does a football writer need,to work for the post. Probably has to know nothing about football, but be good at English.I would guess our friend Parky has never kicked a ball in his life.

• Admin
Then again he didn't let any balls into the net.  Which I guess we'd take from Steve any day of the week (well maybe not Thursday but...)
Have you momentarily taken leave of your senses? It doesn't matter how many clean sheets he keeps, how good our defensive record is or how many representative teams he is selected for, Steve Phillips is a terrible terrible keeper, it's even written as so in the Bible!

And to think you're usually one of the more illuminated members of this forum thingy :clap:

Edit: added another "terrible" as just calling him "a terrible keeper" didn't really emphasise just how bad Stevie really is. I'm a lot happier with it now. :D

Archived