IGNORED

Around The Ground

will alwayes beleve

I think that many will agree with me, but i think that the at atmosphere is pritty poor from dolmand,atyo,willams.

The one time i have herd all the ground sing at once all the way through the game was the play off semi-final.

the east end are amazing they sing all the way through the game.

i mean it is a game of football and ypu go and watch your team play and a tru fan will alwayes sing,i just would like the three stands to sing a bit more.

please comment

Singing over English lessons every day of the week.

I agree, albeit, it is hard to get lots of people going when the spectacle in front of you is not inspiring.

I think a positive team formation which comes out of the blocks in the first 20 would see a very different atmosphere.

i agree i sit in dolman and the atmosphere has been poor and i will sing along with all the songs but there just isnt no singing, but i do appreciate that if others don't want to sing then fair enough, and yes the play off semifinal was such a good acount of what all stand can achieve when we all sing in unison. so intimidating for the away team :englandsmile4wf:

YAWN! enough of these topics please. lock away

Is this opposed to the topics you've started?

The Palace match thread; always going to get lots of posts, albeit, I always see it as a saddo "i'm going to get in first" scenario and your other thread is some cr@p about Nick Carle that got zero replies. YAWN.

i agree i sit in dolman and the atmosphere has been poor and i will sing along with all the songs but there just isnt no singing, but i do appreciate that if others don't want to sing then fair enough, and yes the play off semifinal was such a good acount of what all stand can achieve when we all sing in unison. so intimidating for the away team :englandsmile4wf:

Does that mean that there is singing??

:whistle2:

Guest ashtonyate

Some go and sing all the game great for them but good atmosphere is manly called by seeing you team playing exciting entertaining football which we have seen very little this season.

I know sometimes its not possible to do that but if the fans see the team is having a go they will support them

Ive only ever been to one stadium where literally all four stands (bar away fans) were stood singing, it was the Saraçoğlu Stadyumu in turkey were fernabache were playing galatasaray a few years back and it was truly an awesome expereience.

It will never happen at AG and it dosnt happen anywere else in England, as long as the EE is constantly singing and the other 3 stands join in now and again that is good enough.

You should be able to watch football how you want. If you want to sit down quietly and get engrossed in the game, that's your choice. If you want to sing and jump around (my choice) then you should be able to do that as well. Neither side should look down on the other.

Is this opposed to the topics you've started?

The Palace match thread; always going to get lots of posts, albeit, I always see it as a saddo "i'm going to get in first" scenario and your other thread is some cr@p about Nick Carle that got zero replies. YAWN.

i was working away from without a radio and wanted info on the game, but yes mate i am a saddo who just wanted to get in first! much less constructive than your Emad Meteb topic i agree

Archived