IGNORED

Nicky Maynard

Guest RobbieTurner

Guest RobbieTurner

Tonights the night....he shows some of the doubters what he can do....

I have a really strong feeling that he is going to score 2 tonight. I think GJ and KM will be telling whoever plays 'get the balls in the box' get their back 4 under pressure from the off and I think after scoring Sat, Nicky will be in the right place at the right time.

Keep faith with the lad, he really knows where the net is - we just need to feed him the right type of ball and he'll do the rest....!!!

Come on you Reddddssss !!!!!!!!

Tonights the night....he shows some of the doubters what he can do....

I have a really strong feeling that he is going to score 2 tonight. I think GJ and KM will be telling whoever plays 'get the balls in the box' get their back 4 under pressure from the off and I think after scoring Sat, Nicky will be in the right place at the right time.

Keep faith with the lad, he really knows where the net is - we just need to feed him the right type of ball and he'll do the rest....!!!

Come on you Reddddssss !!!!!!!!

Won't score 2 without quality balls in, only Trundle can create his own chances out of our strikers. Hopefuklly Stern can put in a performance tonight, got to be him and Maynard for the start. Adebola and Maynard clearly doesn't work, bless Ade he battles down those defences but we need people to tee up Nicky.

Got a good feeling about tonight though, Gary and Keith must have those lads fired up today.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest RobbieTurner
Won't score 2 without quality balls in, only Trundle can create his own chances out of our strikers. Hopefuklly Stern can put in a performance tonight, got to be him and Maynard for the start. Adebola and Maynard clearly doesn't work, bless Ade he battles down those defences but we need people to tee up Nicky.

Got a good feeling about tonight though, Gary and Keith must have those lads fired up today.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree - but then not many of our strikers will score without quality delivery. We've been saying it for weeks that no-one can deliver a good ball in. Trundle to start on the left and switch McIndoe to the right - yes I know McIndoe is left footed, but lets try something new - Sproule isn't producing, Williams has dipped in form and Brian Wilson isn't good enough in midfield IMO.

But I just get this feeling that we are going to hammer someone soon and I don't often go for being so positive believe me, but I think tonight just might be the night.

I totally agree - but then not many of our strikers will score without quality delivery. We've been saying it for weeks that no-one can deliver a good ball in. Trundle to start on the left and switch McIndoe to the right - yes I know McIndoe is left footed, but lets try something new - Sproule isn't producing, Williams has dipped in form and Brian Wilson isn't good enough in midfield IMO.

But I just get this feeling that we are going to hammer someone soon and I don't often go for being so positive believe me, but I think tonight just might be the night.

McIndoe's usually on the right anyway. I want Myrie-Williams to have a run in the team. :icecream:

Archived