IGNORED

City Versus Watford

Big Nose

Sounds like a lively start!!

I also worked out... if Cardiff, Plymouth, Ipswich, Swansea and Preston all lose and QPR don't beat Watford then (if we win by 4 or 5 and Ipswich get smashed), we will be in the play-offs at the end of the night

:goingup:

(I'd settle for 1-0 though!!)

Rovers losing to Hartlepool already......always a nice! bonus!! City just have to get a result tonight and I'm cautiously optimistic that they will...an attacking side with a few changes, and a left back playing at left back. I'm hoping the Stern John, Maynard pairing works well tonight. Two early chances...let's hope for at least two goals later on from them!

Routledge has just put Ca*diff one up against Reading and Derby are one up at home to Preston(Rob Hulse).

Rovers losing to Hartlepool already......always a nice! bonus!! City just have to get a result tonight and I'm cautiously optimistic that they will...an attacking side with a few changes, and a left back playing at left back. I'm hoping the Stern John, Maynard pairing works well tonight. Two early chances...let's hope for at least two goals later on from them!

:fingerscrossed:

Archived