IGNORED

Mcindoe - Summed Up For Me When He Was Subbed

Big Red Rich

Its 0-0, you've had another pretty miserable game and you've been subbed. With 20 minutes to go your team desperately needs to get a goal. Why then do you stroll of the pitch wasting precious time instead of doing what most decent and committed players do and run off to be replaced quickly to save time?

Mcindoe is a hinderence at the moment & I fear the only reason he is being played at the moment is to keep his price tag up before he is sold in January. He seems disinterested & looks to have given up already.

I really wish we would delve into the loan market and borrow a couple of nifty youngsters from the Premier League with a bit of determination and guile to rejuvinate our jaded team.

Its 0-0, you've had another pretty miserable game and you've been subbed. With 20 minutes to go your team desperately needs to get a goal. Why then do you stroll of the pitch wasting precious time instead of doing what most decent and committed players do and run off to be replaced quickly to save time?

Mcindoe is a hinderence at the moment & I fear the only reason he is being played at the moment is to keep his price tag up before he is sold in January. He seems disinterested & looks to have given up already.

I noticed that and it gave the IMPRESSION he was too busy sulking rather than getting off the pitch swiftly for the sub to come on.

Disinterested? Don't think so, he was fired right up tonight. If anything he tries too hard.

Frustrated at being pulled off? Perhaps. He should really have run but it didn't come across as sulky to me particularly given he shook hands with both Trundle and the boss as he went off.

The reason he's being played at the moment is because even off form he's the best player we have in that position.

Disinterested? Don't think so, he was fired right up tonight. If anything he tries too hard.

Frustrated at being pulled off? Perhaps. He should really have run but it didn't come across as sulky to me particularly given he shook hands with both Trundle and the boss as he went off.

The reason he's being played at the moment is because even off form he's the best player we have in that position.

he was awful tonight - I never thought I would say this - but the way MM is playing I'd give Trundle a go there.

Fired up? cant see it myself

Spot on, although his confidence looks shot at the moment.

he was awful tonight - I never thought I would say this - but the way MM is playing I'd give Trundle a go there.

Fired up? cant see it myself

He put in lots of tackles down the left side, covered loads of ground, just didn't have a lot of success beating his man.

He put in lots of tackles down the left side, covered loads of ground, just didn't have a lot of success beating his man.

and cost us the game again with another 2 easy chances missed which he should have burried. I also don't remember him having any success against his man just like pretty much all season.

and cost us the game again with another 2 easy chances missed which he should have burried. I also don't remember him having any success against his man just like pretty much all season.

I'd suggest that the central midfielders who allowed Watford to walk past them and shoot unchallenged from 20 yards should bear the lion's share of the blame.

I'd suggest that the central midfielders who allowed Watford to walk past them and shoot unchallenged from 20 yards should bear the lion's share of the blame.

Would not have made any difference if Mcindoe had put his chances away, lets not make excuses for him,hes a championship player and paid accordingly, hes cost us 4 points in the last 2 home games.

Would not have made any difference if Mcindoe had put his chances away, lets not make excuses for him,hes a championship player and paid accordingly, hes cost us 4 points in the last 2 home games.

MM has been poor..... but all players miss chances - even world class players.

No he hasn't. There's far more to our poor home form than one player. He's played no more a part than anyone else.

I am agreeing with Nibor on this one. Although he didnt have the best of games, he certainly looked fired up to me and worked his socks off. If McAllister had a half decent game and helped him out abit he may not have come off. I did think Trunds looked good when he cames on though, and he has a point to prove at the moment..

No he hasn't. There's far more to our poor home form than one player. He's played no more a part than anyone else.

Excuses for the man, He is a championship player and in the last 2 home games has missed chances that a player of his supposed ability should score. If you don't take them you don't win games its as simple as that.

Excuses for the man, He is a championship player and in the last 2 home games has missed chances that a player of his supposed ability should score. If you don't take them you don't win games its as simple as that.

I've not made a single excuse for anyone. He shares the blame with the rest of the team and the management.

You're singling out a couple of misses, there were plenty more than that, as there was shit defending and awful selections.

McIndoe was poor tonight and he did misss a couple of chances...again. The only thing amazing about last night was that both he and LJ were taken off in the same game and Orr didn't start. I've never seen that before as they are three automatic choices that rarely get subbed.

All 3 have had a relatively poor season and for the first time in a while last night we did play football with the majority of it on the ground.

Wilson and Trundle HAVE to start on Saturday after last night

For once I actually think McIndoe did ok last night. I was surprised when he was subbed i must admit.

I thought he actually stayed on the left last night and looked much better for it. Ok so he missed a couple of chances but so did John - more than a couple i fact - y did he take at touch at the end? - should have hit it 1st time

He probabaly did more work, because McAllister was so poor. Our left side was crap tonight.

Were you wearing some weird polarised glasses?

It was our right side that was crap last night. Mainly due to Johnson playing players in positions they don't prefer.

There was a moment in the first 5 minutes when their left sided player got about 3.5 acres of space on the edge of our box. As far as I could tell, Noble and Wilson were both sat on our bench at the time out of a sense of habit.

Did the team or management take notice and do something about it? Nope.

PS Our left side was just poor...

Were you wearing some weird polarised glasses?

It was our right side that was crap last night. Mainly due to Johnson playing players in positions they don't prefer.

There was a moment in the first 5 minutes when their left sided player got about 3.5 acres of space on the edge of our box. As far as I could tell, Noble and Wilson were both sat on our bench at the time out of a sense of habit.

Did the team or management take notice and do something about it? Nope.

PS Our left side was just poor...

In fairness right back is Wilsons stated preferred position. I don't know what to make of him really - gives everything & potentially could be v good, but seems to lack concentration & he doesn't seem the sort of full back that can intimidate & dominate a winger like an (on form) Orr can.

Noble never is or will be a wide midfielder.

In fairness right back is Wilsons stated preferred position. I don't know what to make of him really - gives everything & potentially could be v good, but seems to lack concentration & he doesn't seem the sort of full back that can intimidate & dominate a winger like an (on form) Orr can.

Noble never is or will be a wide midfielder.

IMO the difficulty with commenting on Wilsons performance last night is that the things he did well, he did really well (at least two crucial challenges to prevent goals in the first half, and, got forward to provide an overlap frequently), but his distribution when he got forward was not good, and, more importantly, his positional sense at times was woeful, and you can't help but think that a more lethal frontline would have expolited the half-acre of space we left in the right-back area much more clinically than a very, very poor watford team.

How did Trundle play yesterday? did he have a good game? (when he came on!!)
Yes he did play well when he come on I prefer a City side with him in it. Hopefully he will play some part against you next Saturday. I must admit I am worried about how some of our players will cope with Scotland! Good Luck.

How did Trundle play yesterday? did he have a good game? (when he came on!!)

He lifted the crowd and at the moment on Mcindoes form i'd play him wide left, can whip in a good ball and has the skills to beat people. Not sure why he's constantly on the bench? baffles me

Yes he did play well when he come on I prefer a City side with him in it. Hopefully he will play some part against you next Saturday. I must admit I am worried about how some of our players will cope with Scotland! Good Luck.

Thanks!! I think it will be an even game. Trundle own goal i reckon. :whistle2: If scotland is on form then you never know what could happen!!

Archived