IGNORED

Pfa Division 2 Team

Taz

Don't think the full list has been posted on here yet (haven't seen it anyway). As most people know, three City players have been included this year. The full team is as follows:

Goal

STEVE PHILLIPS (Bristol City)

Defence

LOUIS CAREY (Bristol City)

GRAHAM COUGHLAN (Plymouth)

DANNY CULLIP (Brighton)

GINO PADULA (QPR)

Midfield

CARLOS EDWARDS (Wrexham)

DAVID FRIIO (Plymouth)

BRIAN TINNION (Bristol City)

RICHARD WELLENS (Blackpool)

Strikers

LEON KNIGHT (Brighton)

SCOTT TAYLOR (Blackpool)

Agree or disagree? If you disagree, then who would you replace?

Guest dez_gimred

looks a pretty solid team...

jus watched it on sky and to be honest the nationwide got ###t on!

it has a 3 second intro to each team and then for the division teams it just read out a list of names and showed a photo..

they could at least have shown some highlights of the players' season to show why they are in the team

:@

Although I'm not watching it, the reason they have done that is because football isn't important if you're not in the Premiership.

The smaller clubs in the Nationwide are always getting the short end of the stick where the Premiership is concerned.

Guest dez_gimred

they just did the young player of the year...

I'm assuming that only premiership players could be a young player of the year..

most were from chelsea however I'm shocked that not even john stead featured...damn premiership crap!

looks a pretty solid team...

jus watched it on sky and to be honest the nationwide got ###t on!

it has a 3 second intro to each team and then for the division teams it just read out a list of names and showed a photo..

they could at least have shown some highlights of the players' season to show why they are in the team

And did you notice that our highlight was the goal we conceded at Swindon?!?!? I presume that was accidental by the Sky editors. On the other hand the Gas highlight featured an own goal - they must have a bit of a sense of humour.

Archived