IGNORED

Graham Kavanagh

Rowley Birkin

I'd love to see him brought in on loan until the end of season, although I don't know what the deal is with him and Carlisle is at the moment ?

For me we are an easy touch, especially away from home, and it's very much time we added some much needed steel to the centre of midfield.

It used to be known that teams used to look forward to playing us, as we were an easy touch, and fear we are in danger of becoming so again.

A player like Kavanagh who's been there seen it done it, would send out the opposite message, and with Dele up front and Louis and Boom Boom at the back, perhaps teams wouldn't quite fancy us so much ?

Although he's in getting on now, I still see he's playing regularly, and getting m.o.m. plaudits.

Surely would do a brilliant fire fighting job for us, until the end of this season if we could get him, as he would surely benefit our more creative and lightweight players, knowing they had such a minder in the ranks ?

Age is most certainly not on his side, but from what I've seen from he he would mean having a midfeilder who can spray the ball around and do what we have been crying out for since last season, give our striker a ball they can run onto and create openings, also a midfeilder who knows where the net is, also he isn't affraid of getting stuck in.

4 or 5 seasons ago I would've been happy with that, but there must be better options out there, surely?

How did Williamson play last night? Always impressed me, gets a fair share of goals from midfield too.

Williamson was probably their best player last night. Unfortunately he bossed the MF.

He is past his best to be honest maybe 5 or 6 years ago i would have said yes but know and don't think he would be any better than what we have.

We deeinetly need a player of similar style to him but i cant think who would be reasonably cheap to get in terms of wages and who would be avaliable...........

Archived