IGNORED

Tommy Smith

Red_Jim

Tommy Smith, Watford's goalscorer last night. The answer to our right-wing problems? A class act, who scores goals, can deliver a cross and has a footballing brain. Can also play up front, but very useful across the midfield. Personally I would have him on either flank for us, have always rated him very highly.

I think it would take a big bid to prize him away, and I imagine the new manager won't be wanting to ship him out, but I would certainly enquire about him.

A top championship player - though maybe bigger clubs will be looking at him...

Thoughts?

If Johnson really did 'teach him everything he knows,' then it's always a possibility. If we're talking Watford players, I've always wanted us to get John-Joe O'Toole as another midfield enforcer.

smith would be a definite yes. john-joe o'toole cant even get in their starting line-up and wouldnt offer us anything different.

i was impressed with priskin. i always thought he was a little quick striker, but he is quite big and held the ball up well, as well as showing some decent touches.

If Johnson really did 'teach him everything he knows,' then it's always a possibility. If we're talking Watford players, I've always wanted us to get John-Joe O'Toole as another midfield enforcer.

I would chop my nuts off to get him in our side at the moment!

smith would be a definite yes. john-joe o'toole cant even get in their starting line-up and wouldnt offer us anything different.

i was impressed with priskin. i always thought he was a little quick striker, but he is quite big and held the ball up well, as well as showing some decent touches.

people we are in the championshis with no money to spend on players like that we had our chance last season we f it up we got to hope we get a FA cup run and do a bit thats it for us this season ...better still bin it now and start again next season

I was trying to remember earlier what manager signed him on loan for us a while back and what team we got him from? Was it Pullis from Arsenal? Remember him being good then, and in my opinion class ever since.

that was a certain tommy black, pretty awesome then, where is he now though?

league one somewhere i believe

tommy smith would be an amazing signing, cant see it though unfortunatly

Archived