IGNORED

Why?

Haster

Why does Mcindoe have to take every freekick in shooting distance? Noble pick the ball up when we had a freekick in a great position last night and Mcindoe walked over and took the ball off him? ok he scored a great freekick V Palace but thats history he must of had at least hat full of freekick since then and hasn't scored a single one! so come on Mcindoe give someone else a chance!

You got to presume the "pecking order" is set in training and McIndoe and Johnson are at the top of it.

Last night we won a free kick near their area and Trundle was right there. I thought "here we go, quality in to the box", but, he simply left the ball there and headed towards the box. He's obviously not meant to take them so carried on with his job; seems strange to me, but, there it is.

Wondered about that one for ages - especially a static ball - never seriously threatens to score. The one against palace was rolled for him - as was the one in the first half last night - which he seems to strike with a bit more threat. TBH, in the absence of any other obvious candidates, I'd rather someone rolled it for Louis to have a pop.

Because he thinks he is better than anyone else, Wrong in my opinion he shouldn't be in the team at the moment.

you only have to see the body language from some of the other players what they think of him, and would wolves bw where they are now hadey have kept him I don't think so.

I am sorry if people think that I have negative vibes about him, when Trundle came on for him on Tuesday things started to happen. point made.

Archived