IGNORED

Carey At The Mem.

aller g

Hi people,

Now hopefully you won't slate me (as certain people did when i revealed steve phillips was at the mem)

But louis Was up at the mem yesterday.

This isn't me trying to stir anything or make anything up (as i was accused when i saw phillips)

I went down and spoke to ian from the rovers, and he confirmed who i thought i had seen, but added louis was only up there picking up his boots?

odd?

thats what i thought when i saw him walk accross the car park.

Hi people,

Now hopefully you won't slate me (as certain people did when i revealed steve phillips was at the mem)

This isn't me trying to stir anything or make anything up (as i was accused when i saw phillips)

I went down and spoke to ian from the rovers, and he confirmed who i thought i had seen, but added louis was only up there picking up his boots?

odd?

that's a discrace......why would you go to the mem?

what kinda a fan are you? I bet you were getting a season ticket???

it's an outrage, you should be banned from the gate for life...........

:tumbleweed:

Hi people,

odd?

So, let's review the evidence.

You visited the enemy and you're on first name terms with their staff. Plus, you let said member convince you that an Ashton Gate legend was there, combined with the evidence of your lying eyes and then, and this is the galling bit, try and spin your scurrilous rumours about Louis leaving personal items of footwear with the darkside.

No wonder you only post on this forum once a year. Anny more and we'd be issuing a fatwa.

Hi people,

odd?

Can you say what time this was and a rough description of what he was wearing as I know of sighting of him yesterday too, it will be interesting if they match up!

Can you say what time this was and a rough description of what he was wearing as I know of sighting of him yesterday too, it will be interesting if they match up!

Actually Mara, I forgot to mention that Steve Phillips has a hip new chant..

Don't be fooled 'cause I'm covered in phlegm

I'm still

I'm still

Phillips from the Mem...

that's a discrace......why would you go to the mem?

what kinda a fan are you? I bet you were getting a season ticket???

it's an outrage, you should be banned from the gate for life...........

:tumbleweed:

A poor old bristol rugby employee!! haha!

and...

As for trying to match up if my storie links in with what he was wearing, jog on, thats the type of crap i got when i posted that phillips was up there, no one believed me, i was labelled a liar and told to go elsewhere.

If you choose not to believe thats fine, i can understabnd that, i read alot of posts on here which i choose not to believe.

But before labelling me a liar, If my post winds you up that much then give mich(secretary) at city a phone call,

thats someone who you can trust to tell the truth who received the phone call about the boots.

TA!

:)

A poor old bristol rugby employee!! haha!

and...

As for trying to match up if my storie links in with what he was wearing, jog on, thats the type of crap i got when i posted that phillips was up there, no one believed me, i was labelled a liar and told to go elsewhere.

If you choose not to believe thats fine, i can understabnd that, i read alot of posts on here which i choose not to believe.

But before labelling me a liar, If my post winds you up that much then give mich(secretary) at city a phone call,

thats someone who you can trust to tell the truth who received the phone call about the boots.

TA!

:)

I asked a question in a civilised way, shame you can't answer me in the same manner. I do not appreciate to be told to 'jog on' thank you. Where have I called you a liar? Why do you think that your post 'winds me up', it takes a lot more than that I'm afraid. :D By your reply you seem to be the one wound up?

If you cannot answer a reasonable question yourself then that says it all really.

:laugh:. u no, i think louis is up to his old tricks.. rmemeber twerton??

:laugh:.. one man and his petrol can;)

go on louis!!

nah, i think he was probz with phillips.. he said that was his best mate even when he moved they still talk every day.. probably visitin him or something:S

:laugh:. u no, i think louis is up to his old tricks.. rmemeber twerton??

:laugh:.. one man and his petrol can;)

go on louis!!

nah, i think he was probz with phillips.. he said that was his best mate even when he moved they still talk every day.. probably visitin him or something:S

Now I'm only 20, but i didn't understand much of that.

I asked a question in a civilised way, shame you can't answer me in the same manner. I do not appreciate to be told to 'jog on' thank you. Where have I called you a liar? Why do you think that your post 'winds me up', it takes a lot more than that I'm afraid. :D By your reply you seem to be the one wound up?

If you cannot answer a reasonable question yourself then that says it all really.

But his reply wasn't to you!

So the Team Captain and Senior Pro has to collect his own boots from where they had been wrongly delivered. Pull the other one.

What, do you expect him to have a driver to do it? It's not exactly hard from him to drive and pick them up, rather than having them sent on.

Do you honestly expect players at City to have skivvies haha pull the other one.

So, let's review the evidence.

You visited the enemy and you're on first name terms with their staff. Plus, you let said member convince you that an Ashton Gate legend was there, combined with the evidence of your lying eyes and then, and this is the galling bit, try and spin your scurrilous rumours about Louis leaving personal items of footwear with the darkside.

No wonder you only post on this forum once a year. Anny more and we'd be issuing a fatwa.

:rofl2br:

Hi people,

I went down and spoke to ian from the rovers, and he confirmed who i thought i had seen, but added louis was only up there picking up his boots? ...odd?

Seems perfectly reasonable to me, whats odd about that?

If you told us you'd heard Carey was there buying some pegs nobody would have questioned it...

..likewise we're all fully aware that the Gas are cobblers, - hence the boots, simple really. :)

it sounds obvious to me whats going on here,

Louis Carey, our captain who loves the club and been a player here for about ten years, an integral part of the team, possibly our best player, who already said he loves the club, oh yeah did i mention hes our captain and probably our best player, he obviously wants to leave and doesnt want to go to a championship club (despite being one of best defenders in championship), he wants to go to a team at top of league one like leeds, oh no wait, he wants to go to a mid table league one team where he wont be captain, have no prospects of promotion (this season).

Yes its clear that Louis cant handle Championship and has never really settled at our club. Yes that is obviously whats happend here

it sounds obvious to me whats going on here,

Louis Carey, our captain who loves the club and been a player here for about ten years, an integral part of the team, possibly our best player, who already said he loves the club, oh yeah did i mention hes our captain and probably our best player, he obviously wants to leave and doesnt want to go to a championship club (despite being one of best defenders in championship), he wants to go to a team at top of league one like leeds, oh no wait, he wants to go to a mid table league one team where he wont be captain, have no prospects of promotion (this season).

Yes its clear that Louis cant handle Championship and has never really settled at our club. Yes that is obviously whats happend here

Was only passing on what i saw!

:|

Tbh, i would never believe he'd go to the gas.

Even though i think commitment really doesn't play as big an impact anymore as our bradley showed this week.

Archived