IGNORED

Anyone Want A Lift On Saturday?

tinman-is-god

I am driving up to Preston on Saturday, originally with three mates but they have both pulled out. If anyone needs a lift up and wants to contribute about £10/£15 for petrol then i would be happy to pick anyone up from anywhere within the Bath, Keynsham, Longwell Green, South Bristol area.

PM me if you want a lift at a cheaper rate than the bus that will take about 2 days to get there!

I am driving up to Preston on Saturday, originally with three mates but they have both pulled out. If anyone needs a lift up and wants to contribute about £10/£15 for petrol then i would be happy to pick anyone up from anywhere within the Bath, Keynsham, Longwell Green, South Bristol area.

PM me if you want a lift at a cheaper rate than the bus that will take about 2 days to get there!

Any chance of going via Gatwick and is there room for 4 cases?

I just PM'd you Rich

Archived