IGNORED

Strike Partnership's

mightyreds89

We have to start playing a forward pairing and sticking to them for a good run of games! For me it has to be Trundle and Maynard starting.

Trundles record with us is 25 starts and 7 goals which is 1 in 4, not great but has he ever started 4 games in a row? Give him from now until January to prove he can do it, for me even if he does not score we look a more dangerous outfit!

Maynard is hopefully turning the corner for me the last 2-3 weeks I have seen promise both his goals against Palace and Watford were well taken and I think he is starting to look sharper even though we are not playing to his strengths still, he is only young and getting used to a step up in level, speed and strength of divison, and his learning his trade in CCC. Again play him for 7-8 games with a consistant partner. He now has 4 in 11 starts not terrible you know, if it were to be 5 in 12 should he score at the weekend then 5 in 12 is not a bad return at all.

The stats for these 2 are without a consistant run like Adebloa has had of loads of games consecuitivly, his record with us 34 starts 9 goals about 1 in 3.5 so Trundle is close but without the run in the side to improve his fitness and confidence. Trundles shots on target ration is around 80% whereas Adebolas is 50% meaning Trundle works the keeper more, and maynard can pick up the scraps!

Have Maynard and Trundle started together this season?

Makes sense to me!

Archived