IGNORED

London Boozer

Dolman Mac

Hello

After the Sun tavern not being the venue of choice where did London based fans watch the Saints game and where are they watching the PNE game tomorrow. Am down on a stag do but will slope of to watch the game before my evening at Mr Stringfellows fine establishment.

Any help appreciated.

Macca

Another bump. If nobody has an alternative suggestion then what about the Freemason's Arms? We were there for the Palace second leg and it was cracking - also they said in so many words that they were happy to have us back.

It's only down the road from the Sun as well - so familiar territory.

Anyone?

Freemasons sounds good. Is it around covent gdn area then. I suppose with no prem game on and no Rugby then it should def show it as long as has Sky. If all happy then sounds good to me.

Yeah, it's in Covent Garden, at the end of Long Acre, and definitely has Sky. Didn't realise there's no Prem game, that's even better. I can give them a call later, though, to check they'll be showing it.

Seemed to have missed this but better late than never...

Myself, Katy Ciderhead, LondonRed and a few others have started going to the freemasons for the City games since the Sun Tavern replaced their Sky with a broadcast from Norway.

For anyone that doesnt know it - its virtually opposite the Sun !

Hopefully see a few people later...

Cheers

PC(CA)

Archived