IGNORED

Michael Mcindoe

Pickle Rick

It's an old one but still strong

Given his past record of only staying at clubs for a couple of seasons then it would not surprise me to see him move on

And given his current form and contribution (which you have to admit is patchy) then perhaps would be best thing....the important thing is to replace with better and quickly

If you want another angle on the rumour..........a chap with a Coventry City coat hurried past me in the car park on the way out of the Gate Tuesday

Wonder who he was watching?

Maybe CCFC is not nescesarily Cardiff

If you want another angle on the rumour..........a chap with a Coventry City coat hurried past me in the car park on the way out of the Gate Tuesday

Wonder who he was watching?

Maybe CCFC is not nescesarily Cardiff

Coventry are away at Watford in a fortnight, so I expect he was watching them rather than any particular player.

I don't normally post 'rumours' on transfers but I heard Cardiff are poised to sign him when the Jan window re-opens.

The deal is supposed to be done and dusted.

Anyone else hear of this?!

If this was the case, bearing in mind that Orr will no longer feature in the first team again this side of Christmas, because his mind will be "elsewhere", if find it hard to believe!

Same goes for LT

If this was the case, bearing in mind that Orr will no longer feature in the first team again this side of Christmas, because his mind will be "elsewhere", if find it hard to believe!

Same goes for LT

I hope neither LT nor BO go, both can be key players for us and are capable to play in the Championship.

Although, I've heard a whisper about replacements for McIndoe and Orr, so I guess it could be true and if LT went, we wouldn't necessarily need a replacement with Maynard, John, Adebola, Akinde and possibly Brooker should he not join Donny permanently.

Can't see it really, Cardiff have Whittingham, Ledley, Parry, McCormack and Routledge to play on the wings, they don't really need him.

But on this form, I can't really say I'd be devastated to see McIndoe leave, on the form of last season though, he'd be a big loss.

Ledley will be on his way in January.

I'm very sceptical of most rumours but McIndoe leaving is a particularly persisistent one.

MM is looked at as replacement for Rat boy Ledley who is rumoured to be off to Everton.

Have it on good authority that City are signing Wilshire from Arsenal on loan until the end of the season...

Ok I lied but it would be nice.

I almost had a semi then.

Surely if it was such a done deal he'd have gone off on loan before the deadline yesterday? Going on the way Orr has pretty much been dropped from 1st team as a result of not wanting to be here.. why would GJ play MM? Makes no sense to me.

Surely if it was such a done deal he'd have gone off on loan before the deadline yesterday? Going on the way Orr has pretty much been dropped from 1st team as a result of not wanting to be here.. why would GJ play MM? Makes no sense to me.

I think you are correct, but we have not got many options on the left have we?

you know sometimes when you hear a 'rumour' and you get that gut feeling that you think it will turn out to be true and others where you just cant see it. well this one i can see happening. would not be surprised at all. and TBH his mind is clearly elsehwere. every club he has gets one good year out of him and he's off. cardiff, if thats where he goes, will be no different.

chatting to an ex-pro the other day who said he had played agaisnt MM when he was at yeovil and although he said he was a good player he also said he was an arrogant little **** of which like he had rarely encountered to that extent in the game.

after the sucess we had last year, chapionship clubs will look at some our best performers of last year such as orr and MM and think they will have some of that in the hope they can go one better with them. the reason GJ still plays MM and not orr is that orr is OOC in the summer and has had to put him on the list whereas with MM if a deal is done it does not have to be offically announced therefore in GJ's mind not calling MM's comittment into question. oh and the fact we have no one else to play LM :innocent06:

Guest pepsi&shirley
Well done Shirtlifter. You've excelled yourself yet again with your incredible level of humour. In fact the level is so high that it is way, way above our heads :tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

Deadfred, you are a first class carrot who never ceases to amaze me...... now stop punching and kicking the laptop and calm down for five minutes :flowers:

have to agree, If MM's mindset is deemed to be good enough to stay in the squad, then why isn't BO's, if both appear to want away, then both should be treated as equals.

For whoever stated that the wouldn't mind him going because his form this season has been poor, remember form is temporary.

have to agree, If MM's mindset is deemed to be good enough to stay in the squad, then why isn't BO's, if both appear to want away, then both should be treated as equals.

For whoever stated that the wouldn't mind him going because his form this season has been poor, remember form is temporary.

Does MM want away? The only place I've heard that is on here, so it might, just might be rumour and conjecture, and the other key difference........MM not out of contract in the summer.

he goes into my wifes salon and the girl who has been cutting his hair reckons he's not his usual chatty self. He used to ask my Missus "if I was going Saturday" and "it'll be three points" but that has all finished now.

after that "hoo-haa" in the paper a couple of months back it makes you wonder if he's been given some flack for it.

Maybe he's no longer happy at Bristol City because his play has shown no evidence to say otherwise

Archived