IGNORED

Steve Brooker

Pickle Rick

To Go, Or Not To Go....  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What say ye about his possible permanant switch to Donny and WHY?

I say Nay as he has more to give our club if he can come back from his loan in full fitness!

I know its a big IF, but IF we can manage to keep him fit for the 2nd half of the season, then he'll get us goals!

If not, get rid of at the end of the season.

Break the mould, lets do something different and keep our best forwards. :noexpression:

If he is fit G.J said he would play a fit Brooker, but if he aint fit, why would Donny want him.

What say ye about his possible permanant switch to Donny and WHY?

I say Nay as he has more to give our club if he can come back from his loan in full fitness!

I know its a big IF, but IF we can manage to keep him fit for the 2nd half of the season, then he'll get us goals!

If not, get rid of at the end of the season.

Break the mould, lets do something different and keep our best forwards. :noexpression:

If he is fit G.J said he would play a fit Brooker, but if he aint fit, why would Donny want him.

Seriously, that's all it ever is with Brooker. If's and but's. You can't honestly say keeping him is worth his paycheque. This should have happened a long long time ago and moving on now we'll get a pretty small fee.

Seriously, that's all it ever is with Brooker. If's and but's. You can't honestly say keeping him is worth his paycheque. This should have happened a long long time ago and moving on now we'll get a pretty small fee.

SB is a class above and always has been the only thing that has caused an issue was a brief spell at her maj's pleasure this seems to maybe directly or indirectly affected his fitness now not knowing fully the whole story we all know he had a bum knee and after 2 cleanouts should be fine but to see SB come on as a sub for donny and score for one of our likely rivals at present is a stupid idea i can see what GJ is saying about not risking a 2 yr deal so offer him a 3 month rolling or something similar where we have the option of if he doesnt find fitness or form the we can then say enough is enough he has scored 3 this season we need a good strong striker that can do it and still has some portion of age on his side as brooks does look 55 is only 28 ?

Archived