IGNORED

Reading Tickets

andy k

Well girls and boys i have just received an e-mail from the good people of Reading FC saying my tickets will be with me within the next 10 days.......How pleased am i !!

I work for Waitrose (the club sponsor) and we are lucky enough to recieve 200 home tickets and 50 away tickets FREE OF CHARGE for each of their home games,all we have to do is apply on line on a first come first served basis.......and i was one of the lucky ones.To make things even sweeter those tickets are the best ones available at the time.......Role on February !!

Well girls and boys i have just received an e-mail from the good people of Reading FC saying my tickets will be with me within the next 10 days.......How pleased am i !!

I work for Waitrose (the club sponsor) and we are lucky enough to recieve 200 home tickets and 50 away tickets FREE OF CHARGE for each of their home games,all we have to do is apply on line on a first come first served basis.......and i was one of the lucky ones.To make things even sweeter those tickets are the best ones available at the time.......Role on February !!

Think I'll just but mine like everyone else,I attend most games so I can wait for february,trust me mate you get to a point where most games are the same.

But pleased that you are so happy,see you at Deepdale tomorrow

Archived