IGNORED

Mcindoe

BS3_RED

Guest wheres your caravan??

Mcindoe had an awful game.

His job is to play wide on the left wing.

He does not play wide and plays in the center all of the time.

He is not doing his job properly, therefore had a bad game!

Mcindoe is the left winger. He was never there, therefore did not have a good game.

Okay he had a couple of decent attempts at goal.

But was also caught in possesion on many occasion.

I thought McIndoe had a reasonable game, but he does keep getting caught in possession. I just think we look at him so expectantly because quite frankly you don't expect anything at all from down the right or much from the middle.

McIndoe would be so much more effective if he wasn't responsible for about 75% of our attacking, creative play. We really need our other midfielders to start presenting more of an attacking threat.

I thought McIndoe had a reasonable game, but he does keep getting caught in possession. I just think we look at him so expectantly because quite frankly you don't expect anything at all from down the right or much from the middle.

McIndoe would be so much more effective if he wasn't responsible for about 75% of our attacking, creative play. We really need our other midfielders to start presenting more of an attacking threat.

Best post of today.

Mcindoe is the left winger. He was never there, therefore did not have a good game.

Okay he had a couple of decent attempts at goal.

But was also caught in possesion on many occasion.

And you are barking mad.Without him we would have had no threat whatsoever.I don't know if it has dawned on you but one player cannot do it on his own especially when he has to cover a dodgy left back as well.

And you are barking mad.Without him we would have had no threat whatsoever.I don't know if it has dawned on you but one player cannot do it on his own especially when he has to cover a dodgy left back as well.

Clear lack of footballing knowledge!

Brain dead idiot!

Poor left back??

Somebody on another thread agrees with Wheres your caravan?? too

I totally agree with you guys. Tonight we were poor again and I had to laugh when the commentaters said that Mcindoe was our best player tonight. That just summed it all up for me I'm afraid!

are you for real absolutely Mcindoe was awful, all the jumping about on the ball then not going past his marker! he may of hit the post wow what else did he, do jack $hit. give someone else a chance. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Guest ashtonyate
Our best player tonight, just like he was our best midfielder at Palace last week. So give him a break.

I think that he tried to make things happen but lacked much backing one of our better players, to me the game had been lost soon as Adebola went off we cannot win or hold the ball up with Trundle John or Maynard playing together up front.

Our best player tonight, just like he was our best midfielder at Palace last week. So give him a break.

Mcindoe is always looking to get involved and try to create something, when it don't come he gets slated.

Mccindoe could easily play 90 min do nothing and not make many mistake just like Lee Johnson.

It's GJ thats asking him to play all over the place.

I'm with you and think Mcindoe should stay wide, but i think GJ seems to be trying to play some form of total football where all our plays run all over the place, which is shocking.

are you for real absolutely Mcindoe was awful, all the jumping about on the ball then not going past his marker! he may of hit the post wow what else did he, do jack $hit. give someone else a chance. :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

talking rubbish.

free kick which hit the post, 2 very good shots which resulted in VERY good saves from the keeper (which got keeper the man of the match award) a number of very good crosses.

Hardest working city player on the pitch and probably our only real attacking threat

talking rubbish.

free kick which hit the post, 2 very good shots which resulted in VERY good saves from the keeper (which got keeper the man of the match award) a number of very good crosses.

Hardest working city player on the pitch and probably our only real attacking threat

Spot on.

The comment above RE McIndoe being responsible for 75% of our creative play is spot on too.

Secondary concern over Elliott too.

Did we sell him an replace him with an inferior clone over the summer, because last year he was a titan and this year he's a mouse.

Archived