IGNORED

Just Got Back

42 trumpton

Just got back from preston and we were poor today, almost powder puff up front (fog didnt help!)

But after going to the agm on thursday evening and listening sl gj i left feeling upbeat, about what they want to achieve.

Call me blinkered but i i couldnt see where we are going to get goals from.

Hope we stay up this year??????????

Just got back from preston and we were poor today, almost powder puff up front (fog didnt help!)

But after going to the agm on thursday evening and listening sl gj i left feeling upbeat, about what they want to achieve.

Call me blinkered but i i couldnt see where we are going to get goals from.

Hope we stay up this year??????????

Now let me think, John injured, Dele off with a dead leg what shall we do?????????

Why do people think Brooker is the answer to every thing?

The problem is the bloody midfield!

Maynard will score for fun if given chances, Brooker wouldnt have done anything more than NM or Bola.

Quite, they had bugger all to feed on because the midfield is so piss poor. For gods sake is it that difficult for wingers to play on the wing and take on their men and put dangerous crosses into the box? Happens against us every week....

Why do people think Brooker is the answer to every thing?

The problem is the bloody midfield!

Maynard will score for fun if given chances, Brooker wouldnt have done anything more than NM or Bola.

Brooker isn't the answer to everything and the problem is midfield.

HOWEVER brooker has shown in the past that he's a player who can make his own chances and given one chance will take it, despite the current forwards quality, when fit I'd still rate him as the best of the bunch.

Quite, they had bugger all to feed on because the midfield is so piss poor. For gods sake is it that difficult for wingers to play on the wing and take on their men and put dangerous crosses into the box? Happens against us every week....

A fair question. If you can't beat your man and get a decent cross in you are probably not a winger.

Neither McIndoe or Noble are wingers but central midfielders.

Left and right back are also supposed to attack and get down to the line and cross from there. McAllister is constantly trying his Nayims from the half way line. Is the guy properly trained? Remember he was the first player to get cramp at Wembley - playing left back. Orr and Wilson are atleast trying. Not slaughting anyone - but just how difficult should that be for a player on the verge of the Scottish national team?

Archived