IGNORED

Disapointed, But Not Suprised.

rockin-robin

I can not say that I was suprised with tonights outcome.

For what it is worth, I thought we looked very capable in the first half. We created a few chances, and as mentioned, Mcindoe was working their keeper and we looked the better side. On another day those attempts may have gone in and we would be singing Citys' praises for a good performance and possible win. However, we felt apart in the second half and that was mainly down to the poor substitutions from GJ. Noble should have stayed on and Trundle should have come on for Maynard, NOT, Adebola. G Johnson seems to be managing a team like he was playing Football Manager rather than managing a team based on how they are playing and influencing a game.

For me, City have mid table team written all over them. We look to pass the ball but have no one good enough to play the killer ball or open up defences. We have a good defence and keeper, but they can not save us every time if the midfield is not functioning as it should. I.E. tracking back and closing down the opposition players outside our penalty box. Noble is NOT a right winger and should be played in the centre of the pitch where he can influence the game. The sooner GJ realises his son is not up to the challenge , the better it will be for the club. Until then, we will be stuck to struggling in the Championship and possibly lower.

Once again, I can honestly say that I thought Preston were no better than us apart from the fact they managed to put the ball in the net. We were not poor. We lacked width and creativity but still looked good in posession. We will bounce back as we always do but seious changes need to be made. Players need to be moved on and SOME players need to be brought back. COUGH, Brooker, COUGH.

I can not say that I was suprised with tonights outcome.

For what it is worth, I thought we looked very capable in the first half. We created a few chances, and as mentioned, Mcindoe was working their keeper and we looked the better side. On another day those attempts may have gone in and we would be singing Citys' praises for a good performance and possible win. However, we felt apart in the second half and that was mainly down to the poor substitutions from GJ. Noble should have stayed on and Trundle should have come on for Maynard, NOT, Adebola. G Johnson seems to be managing a team like he was playing Football Manager rather than managing a team based on how they are playing and influencing a game.

For me, City have mid table team written all over them. We look to pass the ball but have no one good enough to play the killer ball or open up defences. We have a good defence and keeper, but they can not save us every time if the midfield is not functioning as it should. I.E. tracking back and closing down the opposition players outside our penalty box. Noble is NOT a right winger and should be played in the centre of the pitch where he can influence the game. The sooner GJ realises his son is not up to the challenge , the better it will be for the club. Until then, we will be stuck to struggling in the Championship and possibly lower.

Once again, I can honestly say that I thought Preston were no better than us apart from the fact they managed to put the ball in the net. We were not poor. We lacked width and creativity but still looked good in posession. We will bounce back as we always do but seious changes need to be made. Players need to be moved on and SOME players need to be brought back. COUGH, Brooker, COUGH.

Do you not have a clue about football? I don't mean that disrespectfully but Brooker wouldnt have done naything more than Maynard Bola or Trunds.

Once the midfield is sorted out (Lee johnson to be pricse) and once we get in wingers that can cross than games like today will be won.

I'm sorry but the answer is not the strikers we have enuff quality in that department, the answer is the midfiled beacuse at the moment our midfield looks average.

Do you not have a clue about football? I don't mean that disrespectfully but Brooker wouldnt have done naything more than Maynard Bola or Trunds.

Once the midfield is sorted out (Lee johnson to be pricse) and once we get in wingers that can cross than games like today will be won.

I'm sorry but the answer is not the strikers we have enuff quality in that department, the answer is the midfiled beacuse at the moment our midfield looks average.

I never once said Brooker would have been tha answer to our problems but was merely highlighting that if he is good enough for Donny then why not us? I too think it is our midfield and wingers that is letting us down.

Archived