IGNORED

A First For Mccombe

WarksRed

how often do you think Jamie has had to look a forward he's marking in the eye, not to often i'd think,

now he has a forward to contend with that he'll have to look up to in Peter Crouch .. that duel i think will be pretty close, as will Carey v Defoe .

but their guys running at our full backs ...... thats a scarey thought.

it could well be one that sky are attracted to, and therefore another changed kick off time.

:tumbleweed:

how often do you think Jamie has had to look a forward he's marking in the eye, not to often i'd think,

now he has a forward to contend with that he'll have to look up to in Peter Crouch .. that duel i think will be pretty close, as will Carey v Defoe .

The class difference between Crouch/Defoe and McCombe/Carey is HUGE! Let's not get carried away... of course in a one off game anyhing can happen but to suggest these are two close duels on paper? not in my book...

The class difference between Crouch/Defoe and McCombe/Carey is HUGE! Let's not get carried away... of course in a one off game anyhing can happen but to suggest these are two close duels on paper? not in my book...

Isn't Defoe out for some while?

Id rather see Fontaine than McCoombe fullstop as he can actually bring the ball out off defence instead of just hoofing it.

I can't say for the preston game but for the watford game he was my MOM got every ball that came to him and always got the header ahead of the other lanky watford striker so he may hoof it at times yes but for his defending I don't care this is crouch we're talking you want fontaine to mark crouch???? :noexpression:

Not sure about the quality difference between Crouch and McCoombe tbh.

It's in every other single department where we're going to be stuffed as we have been prettymuch each and every time we've gone up against any decent opponents.

Archived