IGNORED

Advice - Pompey

Riaz

Really want to go to Pompey - The chance to see Crouch vs McCombe - I cant miss!!

But because there was no fixture set for the 3rd of January - I've booked a theory test at 11am!

Do you reckon I could dash down to portsmouth in time for the 3pm kick off? Presuming my mate is willing to wait for me and pick me up from the test (I aint asked him yet!)

Can it be done?

Really want to go to Pompey - The chance to see Crouch vs McCombe - I cant miss!!

But because there was no fixture set for the 3rd of January - I've booked a theory test at 11am!

Do you reckon I could dash down to portsmouth in time for the 3pm kick off? Presuming my mate is willing to wait for me and pick me up from the test (I aint asked him yet!)

Can it be done?

In theory, yes ;) ......seriously.

Can it be done?

As long as your gone by 12, you should be fine. It takes me about 2hrs to get there when i'm working down there. I would suggest you take the M4 and not the A37 if you are in a rush though as the A37 sometimes can take forever.

yeah only takes 2 or so hours, main problem would be parking, my sister lives a couple of minutes from fratton and parking on saturdays is terrible, if your leaving late you will struggle to find anywhere. the other option would be to get the train to fratton which is a 2 min walk to the ground and i think the trains have a fairly decent service to fratton from temple meads

yeah only takes 2 or so hours, main problem would be parking, my sister lives a couple of minutes from fratton and parking on saturdays is terrible, if your leaving late you will struggle to find anywhere. the other option would be to get the train to fratton which is a 2 min walk to the ground and i think the trains have a fairly decent service to fratton from temple meads

Hourly service sir,leaving at 22 past :cool:

Archived