IGNORED

Swansea Forum Link......

cheshire_red

IMO they will go in as faviroutes, if we play anything like we did saturday we will get beat quite easily.

I hope that Leon Britton is playing, maybe Gary and Lee johnson should take notes on how he playes and realise that is what a short ''creative'' midfileder should play like.

Just a thought..........

IMO they will go in as faviroutes, if we play anything like we did saturday we will get beat quite easily.

I hope that Leon Britton is playing, maybe Gary and Lee johnson should take notes on how he playes and realise that is what a short ''creative'' midfileder should play like.

Just a thought..........

Leon Britton is suspended for this game due to his 2 yellows against Cardiff but your description of him is spot on.

doesn't seem any obvious mention of us, considering their and our performances on sky at the weekend, I'd imagine they rightly fancy their chances of taking all 3 poitns on saturday

The folk on there haven't got Sunday out of their system yet but things will probably change later in the week when attention starts to turn to this coming Saturday.

Well we haven't won in the last 3 games but we have Jordi Gomez back for saturday who is excellent in our midfield with Darren Pratley. Leon Britton is suspended for this game. As for Pintado he hasn't hit top form yet but he may well do on saturday. We never do well in Bristol though so anything could happen!! I can see a LT23 own goal coming :P It should be a good game though.

Archived