IGNORED

Just A Couple Of Questions.....

BS4 on Tour...

Now, I'm NOT going to start complaining because we aren't up there challenging for promotion.

Last season was fantastic and surely no-one on here expected it would go as well as it did?!

I feel we are more or less in our correct position in the English football hierarchy but as a loyal supporter of many years (both home and away) I should be able to pose a few questions - so I will:

Would Darren Byfield have contributed any less than Maynard, Adebola or John if he had stayed?

If Brooker was fit enough to score for Donny Rovers last Saturday why couldn't he have played at Preston?

Wouldn't Trundle show his true class if he was given a run of 5 or 6 games in the starting eleven without being subbed?

Does Noble deserve to feature so rarely? Are Elliott and Johnson showing enough to keep him out of central midfield?

Just a few thoughts. What does anyone else think?

I'm basically delighted to be in the Championship and I'm enjoying every minute.

:englandsmile4wf:

Now, I'm NOT going to start complaining because we aren't up there challenging for promotion.

Last season was fantastic and surely no-one on here expected it would go as well as it did?!

I feel we are more or less in our correct position in the English football hierarchy but as a loyal supporter of many years (both home and away) I should be able to pose a few questions - so I will:

Would Darren Byfield have contributed any less than Maynard, Adebola or John if he had stayed?

If Brooker was fit enough to score for Donny Rovers last Saturday why couldn't he have played at Preston?

Wouldn't Trundle show his true class if he was given a run of 5 or 6 games in the starting eleven without being subbed?[

Does Noble deserve to feature so rarely? Are Elliott and Johnson showing enough to keep him out of central midfield?[

Just a few thoughts. What does anyone else think? Thanks

I'm basically delighted to be in the Championship and I'm enjoying every minute.

:englandsmile4wf:

1. probably not but Maynard has 10 years or more left in him and Byfield has 2 or 3 left

2. He could have but time has run out. he will play 4 or 5 games then be out injuryed for 4 or 5. Ifo he plays all the games during his loan he'll probably be injuryed before he comes back

3.He did have this sort of run last year and didnt show too much.

4. Would be nice to see him start in CM but doubt it will happen unless someone gets injuryed

Archived