IGNORED

Jordi Gomez

BristolCity4Life

I've got a mate who supports Swansea and he says that their most creative player is Jordi Gomez. He's got seven goals this season from central midfield, he loves to attack and has a great left foot. We need to keep him quiet if we are to get the three points.

Also, I hear that he's on on loan at Swansea, maybe we should go in for him in the summer?

How will LJ cope against him on Saturday I wonder? :noexpression:

I've got a mate who supports Swansea and he says that their most creative player is Jordi Gomez. He's got seven goals this season from central midfield, he loves to attack and has a great left foot. We need to keep him quiet if we are to get the three points.

Also, I hear that he's on on loan at Swansea, maybe we should go in for him in the summer?

How will LJ cope against him on Saturday I wonder? :noexpression:

With any luck GJ will come to his senses and drop Lee..

If he donst then Gomez will rip him apart which to be fair isnt at all hard!

At least Bodde won't be playing, he's a great player. When will he be back for you?

Probably be playing again pre season :( which is gutting. We also have Marcos Painter out with a cruciate ligament damage injury aswell. He was getting to his best aswell. We have Owain Tudur Jones playing instead of Bodde who still isn't really match fit and played his second 90 minutes if the season on sunday. I reckon it will be a close game though.

Probably be playing again pre season :( which is gutting. We also have Marcos Painter out with a cruciate ligament damage injury aswell. He was getting to his best aswell. We have Owain Tudur Jones playing instead of Bodde who still isn't really match fit and played his second 90 minutes if the season on sunday. I reckon it will be a close game though.

Well we're not playing at all well, what's your defence like these days? Expect Maynard and Trundle up front, they might make a decent partnership. :englandsmile4wf:

Could you get a welsher name than that! Seriously what a terrible name.......

Well we're not playing at all well, what's your defence like these days? Expect Maynard and Trundle up front, they might make a decent partnership. :englandsmile4wf:

Well Ashley Williams has been outstanding for us this season and him and Monk are forming a formidible partnership. Bessone is good going forward but still getting to grips with the British game. Angel Rangel is also excellent and good going forward. I can see Trundle being a problem for us but i haven't really seen Maynard play so can't comment.

What's your defence like?

Well Ashley Williams has been outstanding for us this season and him and Monk are forming a formidible partnership. Bessone is good going forward but still getting to grips with the British game. Angel Rangel is also excellent and good going forward. I can see Trundle being a problem for us but i haven't really seen Maynard play so can't comment.

What's your defence like?

The co-commentator for your game against Cardiff on Saturday on Five Live (think it was Jason Bowen but I'm not sure) was saying Angel Rangel is good enough to play in the Prem. Having not seen him play I can't comment do you think he's that good? Also how is Jason Scotland getting on this year I thought he looked a decent player in the few games of yours I saw last year? Who are your key me going forward?

The co-commentator for your game against Cardiff on Saturday on Five Live (think it was Jason Bowen but I'm not sure) was saying Angel Rangel is good enough to play in the Prem. Having not seen him play I can't comment do you think he's that good? Also how is Jason Scotland getting on this year I thought he looked a decent player in the few games of yours I saw last year? Who are your key me going forward?

Well he is good and other Swans fans think he is Premier League quality as does Roberto. Hes getting ever closer to a goal and is good going forward. He may be trouble for you. Well some fans are still moaning at Scotland that hes lazy and that but he is playing in a 4-5-1 formation which he isn't used to. He has some good touches and when hes on form hes brilliant. He keeps get called up for Trinidad and stuff which is a bit of a pain. He has scored 4 goals this season but he works hard. Well Gomez and Pratley are lethal going forward and Pintado scored on sunday so his confidence will be up hopefully. Rangel is also good going forward and Gower has been unlucky all season (with hitting the post and great saves from keepers!)

i went to watch swans vs watford at liberty the other day with a swansea mate after night out there.

they played some decent stuff but werent spectacular. Bodde is a class act so fortunate he is out, Gomez is very promising youngster but was operating more on the right that day.

usually play 1 up top with scotland. I would use fontaine as the marker for him.

On that showing though and subsequent defeat to watford in the league cup id say we def have it in us to beat them

Well he is good and other Swans fans think he is Premier League quality as does Roberto. Hes getting ever closer to a goal and is good going forward. He may be trouble for you. Well some fans are still moaning at Scotland that hes lazy and that but he is playing in a 4-5-1 formation which he isn't used to. He has some good touches and when hes on form hes brilliant. He keeps get called up for Trinidad and stuff which is a bit of a pain. He has scored 4 goals this season but he works hard. Well Gomez and Pratley are lethal going forward and Pintado scored on sunday so his confidence will be up hopefully. Rangel is also good going forward and Gower has been unlucky all season (with hitting the post and great saves from keepers!)

Well you've given me about 5 or 6 names there that you think are realistic threats to our goal. If I were to try and think about realistic threats to your goal at the moment I think the number would be 0! All the feedback I've heard on Swansea is that you play good football so with some good attacking options you should be a decent side to watch. Do you tend to go for teams away from home or sit back and hope to knick one?

Well you've given me about 5 or 6 names there that you think are realistic threats to our goal. If I were to try and think about realistic threats to your goal at the moment I think the number would be 0! All the feedback I've heard on Swansea is that you play good football so with some good attacking options you should be a decent side to watch. Do you tend to go for teams away from home or sit back and hope to knick one?

You're not Gary Johnson in disguise are you wanting to know all this? haha. We tend to play attacking football at home and away. We've recently been coming from behind to win or take points. It just depends what we are like on the day.

Archived