IGNORED

Cheer Up Everyone!

balhambcfc

Hi,

I just wanted to say that although City have not had the best results in recent times, I think there is far too much hysteria going on through this site. I can only see it going one way: if we struggle at home to Swansea and then as really possible do not get maximum points from the away games against Wednesday and Ipswich, I can see people starting to call for Sir Gary's head.

For anyone who remembers the dross of Pulis or Osman, can I remind you that we are five points off the play-offs, in the second half of the match against Preston had two strikers who cost over £1 million each, we got to a brilliant play-off final last year and have a great FA cup tie coming up.

Yes, change is needed in the squad and I am sure this will happen. But for goodness sake, all is good with Bristol City! I read this forum and really think people have forgotten how far we have come in the last few years. In case you forget always think about the worse you saw in the old third division, for me it was losing to Wycombe at home 1-0.

Come on cheer up and get behind Gary and the boys!

:city:

Well said, i agree.

I agree too people have short memories its not that long ago we lost nine on the bounce with the same manager trust him to get it right and get behind the team

I am sure some of the players that look at this site would not be impressed by being likened to a turd

But that was last season, we'd just been promoted and many would of taken survival as a good season. The bar was raised last year and the supporters expectation have been raised by the Manager and the chairman.

Your stats actually demonstrate that we are going backwards at the moment and we're in a worse position than we were this time last season despite the extra 12 months experience in the CCC and the money spent.

I aslo don't remember Johnson stating last season that there was nothing more he could do and it was now the players responsibility! and openly claiming he had no clue about when the next win was coming. And there's me thinking it was the manager's responsibility to motivate his players!

Sorry but I'm concerned and we must win on Saturday- We need points now.

I agree too people have short memories its not that long ago we lost nine on the bounce with the same manager trust him to get it right and get behind the team

I am sure some of the players that look at this site would not be impressed by being likened to a turd

I think most of the fans are behind Gary but when he states in the Evil Post that he does not know where the next 3 points are coming from then alarm bells start ringing!! I remember John Ward saying after the defeat at Ipswich "I don't know what to do next" and he got sacked!! The performances this season have been well below par apart from the Charlton away game so what has gone wrong since!! ALWAYS BELIEVE but I have trouble believing at the moment. :closedeyes:

Archived