IGNORED

Stephen Gillespie

cidercity

Hope we don't lose him. Does anyone know who these other clubs that are after him are?
before several 1st division teams were quoted to be after him. Our "advantage" was that he'd get a chance to play here. But with DW's record of playing youngsters I'm not sure I'd come here if I were him

But with DW's record of playing youngsters I'm not sure I'd come here if I were him
huh? Wislon is the one who has helped these players get a proffesional career and into quality players. The likes of:

Coles, Hill, Phillips (he has helped improve whilst young), Burnell, Lita, Woodman, Amankwaah, Brown, gave Rosenious a go. How many other managers would have gave these many players first team opportunities?

Maybe in some peoples negative views of Wilson(some of which i agree with), this positive attribute of his is somewhat over looked by all the negativeness that people have expressed.

Maybe in this Gillespie Transfer development, Gillespie himself has a final say into which team he is to play for? I'm sure if thier are 1st div teams after him, Gillespie is a class act and i'm sure that the player has a very importnat choice to make so will take his time over who he wants to play for.

Wilsons ability to play young players and give them first team opportunities is a great positive for the club in attracting younger players.

Archived