IGNORED

Christian Roberts' Contract

Taz

Robbo reveals City mission

Christian has revealed that there is a clause in his contract allowing the club to offload him at the end of the season. He also goes onto say that he wants to stay here.

Not sure if this is common knowledge, but I didn't know this. From what I can make out, he's not actually out of contract though :clap:

Whatever the deal with his contract is anyway, I hope the club don't decide to let him go - that would be a big mistake.

Robbo reveals City mission

Christian has revealed that there is a clause in his contract allowing the club to offload him at the end of the season. He also goes onto say that he wants to stay here.

Not sure if this is common knowledge, but I didn't know this. From what I can make out, he's not actually out of contract though :clap:

Whatever the deal with his contract is anyway, I hope the club don't decide to let him go - that would be a big mistake.

I don't expect him to be here next season.

I agree it would be a mistake, but I think he'll be released.

This is strange as he's been a consimate team player this year. He probably should be agrieved to have been left out so much as he was one of our better players last season, but he never complained (at least not publically) and now states point-blank he wants to stay.

I have to imagine that some of the players aren't happy with how the squad rotation doesn't include them, and they are probably right. It doesn't seem to matter if you make a difference when you get a first team apperence or tear up the legue on the ressie side. Some people play and some people don't. I would find it hard to imagine someone like LL isn't at least somewhat disilluisioned.

He's looked good recently but he is no way division 1 standard. Along with the rest of our strikers mind!
HTF did you work that one out..3 in 5 is pretty good to me especially seeing as he's been subbed 4 times, once which was fair??

A ggod run in the side, and service into him and you'd see a lot more out of him.

If he goes Wilson what little brain he has testing............Jeez. :@ :@

I'd wish him all the best though..........

And the words chickens count and hatch spring to mind about promotion, given our recent record :clap::D

Archived