IGNORED

Whatever Happened To.............

Whites

Good heavens, it wasn't THAT bad!!

For fks sake, Cole fking Skuse instead of David Noble??????

And we wonder why some people have stopped going down there.

He will not be a Championship player if he played for another 1,000 years.

I'm afraid I am less confident of wins as the weeks go by.

Defeats away, draws at home = going down form.

and yet he was one of our best players today and a Serious contender for MOM?

you've never get much attacking play from him, however he tackled everythign that moved today and outshone Elliott for me.

I must be honest i thought CS had a decent game today i agree with you though that i don't think he is our long term answer.....i truly think DN was not put in there though as he would keep a certain little man out of the team for a long time so CS was put instead........but it was refreshing to see a central midfielder making some decent tackles chasing down opponents etc etc and not just skipping over the ball???? :bruce_h4h:

I must be honest i thought CS had a decent game today i agree with you though that i don't think he is our long term answer.....i truly think DN was not put in there though as he would keep a certain little man out of the team for a long time so CS was put instead........but it was refreshing to see a central midfielder making some decent tackles chasing down opponents etc etc and not just skipping over the ball???? :bruce_h4h:

Slagging Lee Johnson off when he didn't even play. Good effort.

were u at the game Hicksey? If not then you cant really ahve a go at Cole Skuse (and I'm not a Skuse fan). If you were at the game, fair enough your entitled to your opinion but iv heard nothing but praise for COle after todays performance

Slagging Lee Johnson off when he didn't even play. Good effort.

It's not a case of slagging Lee Johnson off. More a case of noticing that without him in our central midfield two today we looked far more solid there than we have done all season. For the first time in MONTHS our wide players were actually able to stay out WIDE and the requirement to supplement the central midfield was not there. It is a shame that both of our wide players have had so little experience of being out on the touchline this season that they looked a little bit rusty with the final ball - but with a settled and solid midfield that might well come. The conclusion many of us are now reaching based upon what we have seen so far this season is that Lee Johnson should not be the automatic first team choice that he has been up until today. He is not one of the best two midfield players in the club in many people's opinion and this is certainly the place to air an opinion.

I, for one, will be well p1$$ed off if Lee Johnson is given a free ride back into our first team in a weeks time because today we saw an improvement in our midfield department without him there. Sorry, but it's the truth.

It's not a case of slagging Lee Johnson off. More a case of noticing that without him in our central midfield two today we looked far more solid there than we have done all season. For the first time in MONTHS our wide players were actually able to stay out WIDE and the requirement to supplement the central midfield was not there. It is a shame that both of our wide players have had so little experience of being out on the touchline this season that they looked a little bit rusty with the final ball - but with a settled and solid midfield that might well come. The conclusion many of us are now reaching based upon what we have seen so far this season is that Lee Johnson should not be the automatic first team choice that he has been up until today. He is not one of the best two midfield players in the club in many people's opinion and this is certainly the place to air an opinion.

I, for one, will be well p1$$ed off if Lee Johnson is given a free ride back into our first team in a weeks time because today we saw an improvement in our midfield department without him there. Sorry, but it's the truth.

It was a case of slagging him off in the post I quoted.

As for our wingers staying wide - Sproule did fair enough. McIndoe certainly didn't in the first half - he was all over the place to the extent that Fonts found himself free near their penalty area early on.

Archived