IGNORED

When Is Mcindoe Going To Get Dropped?

cityfan

Our unwaving support of Mcindoe is incredible.

Wasted so many good opprtunities today with crosses and to play others in.

The Manager HAS to drop him

When he got wide he created more chances, i thought his game was improved today. He did one fantastic cross that Trunds and John both misjudged and if one had gambled we could have won.

I'm sure he'll be dropped either (a) when he deserves to be, or (b) when we obtain someone better than him.

He is frustrating but is our most creative player. We need to pick our creative players, not drop them.

I'm sure he'll be dropped either (a) when he deserves to be, or (b) when we obtain someone better than him.

He is frustrating but is our most creative player. We need to pick our creative players, not drop them.

Definitely NOT our most creative player but is our most frustrating player

Williams, Trundle and Noble are all FAR MORE creative.

Money aside, all 3 of these will be frustrated at City if we continue as we are

I don't understand this.......he's just put in 2 very good back to back performances and there are calls are for him to be dropped

Based on today...........he was one of our best players especailly in the 2nd half, beat the swansea full back, linked up play and put in a number of very good crosses, it showed when he's actually on the wing he's a decent player.

Plus we can only drop a player when playing badly, if there is someone else to come in to the team for him...........we don't have anyone else even if he deserved to be dropped, which at the moment he doesn't

McIndoe was frustratingly tucked in again in the first half but improved in the second. He needs to stay out wide more and concentrate on creating over trying to score.

He'll be dropped the same as any other player - when we have a better alternative and he's off form. We don't.

When we get someone who can compete with him for the LW position. He knows he's the only one in the squad who can play LW (unless you include Myrie-Williams which I don't think anyone does."

Thought he had another poor performance and is a shadow of his self last season. The cynics amongst us would suggest he is after a move in January and his heart isn't in it this year. Unfortunately there is no competition for his place so he can continue to put in poor stints and play every week.

He was one of the highlights last season and isn't hitting those performances this season. I do like the bloke but his work rate wasn't there today and I think he is having a poor season on the whole.

thought he had a great 2nd half today and not that bad in the first so not sure what games everyone else is watching.

Agree wholeheartedly - Personally thought he had a good game today. Shame strikers were not on same wavelength?

to be fair to the strikers they're hardly used to receiving crosses from the wings are they... probably took 'em by surprise! ;)

a few more weeks of wingplay/crosses & they'll soon be on the same wavelength... -and we'll be see goals! :)

Some good points there dave!!

Archived