IGNORED

Where Was Lj Today?

Sampson City Reds

I bet this has been metioned a million times already this evening! But were was Gary's boy today?

I hadnt heard if he was injured or not. But when I heard the team sheet I nearly dropped my drink I couldnt believe he had been dropped.

Surely he must of been injuried because there is noway Gary would drop him totally!!

Yep LJ was out injured, heard it on Radio Bris just before heading down to the game. Not sure what it was but apparently him and Adebola will both not be fit for selection on weds

I bet this has been metioned a million times already this evening! But were was Gary's boy today?

I hadnt heard if he was injured or not. But when I heard the team sheet I nearly dropped my drink I couldnt believe he had been dropped.

Surely he must of been injuried because there is noway Gary would drop him totally!!

A change was certainly needed, i think GJ is starting to realise that Lee cant play in a 4 man midfield (well he can but this would mean we have no wingers) today Mcindoe and Sproule actually played in there postions and hugged the touchline.

Imho i don't see a place for Lee in the side, we shouldnt have to accomadate a proffesional player in a five man midfield, he should be compatent enough to play in a 4 man midfield simple as that.

He was injured - something I thought I said earlier but I must have slipped into a parallel universe cos the post clearly isn't here and I can't imagine it was deleted cos it wasn't in any way insulting or nuffink!

Archived