11 Michael MCINDOE - 7

14 Cole SKUSE - 9

25 Marvin ELLIOTT - 8

17 Ivan SPROULE - 9

10 Nicky MAYNARD - 8

31 Stern JOHN - 7

20 Gavin WILLIAMS - 5

23 Lee TRUNDLE - 5

Trundle and Williams were ineffective when they came on in my opinion.

Wilson didn't venture forward very much.

Ivan got himself into the game alot today and mccombe dealt with everything.

1 Adriano BASSO - 9

4 Liam FONTAINE - 8

5 Jamie MCCOMBE - 9

6 Louis CAREY - 8

18 Brian WILSON - 6

11 Michael MCINDOE - 7

14 Cole SKUSE - 9

25 Marvin ELLIOTT - 8

17 Ivan SPROULE - 9

10 Nicky MAYNARD - 8

31 Stern JOHN - 7

20 Gavin WILLIAMS - 5

23 Lee TRUNDLE - 5

Trundle and Williams were ineffective when they came on in my opinion.

Wilson didn't venture forward very much.

Ivan got himself into the game alot today and mccombe dealt with everything.

Basso 9

fontaine 7

mccombe 7

carey 8

wilson 5

mcindoe 8

skuse 8

sproule 9

Maynard 7

john 6

trundle 6 but he never had enough time in my opinion

williams 5 should never of come on in place of sproule

1 Adriano BASSO - 9

4 Liam FONTAINE - 8

5 Jamie MCCOMBE - 9

6 Louis CAREY - 8

18 Brian WILSON - 6

11 Michael MCINDOE - 8

14 Cole SKUSE - 10

25 Marvin ELLIOTT - 9

17 Ivan SPROULE - 9

10 Nicky MAYNARD - 8

31 Stern JOHN - 7

20 Gavin WILLIAMS - 5

23 Lee TRUNDLE - 5

Guest wheres your caravan??

Why is Basso getting 9's???

His kicking was even worse than usual, it was awful.

Yet again he came flapping at the ball from a corner and didn't get it.

He made two average saves, thats all he did well.

1 Adriano BASSO - 6 : steady game, one big flapper moment, and a few saves you would expext a keeper to make, only a 6 though because his kicking is still bad.

4 Liam FONTAINE - 7 : did not look out of place at left back, and a better bet than McALaister at present.

5 Jamie MCCOMBE - 8 : better performance than recent weeks

6 Louis CAREY - 8 : getting back to last years form, which must help McCombe

18 Brian WILSON - 6 : still a tendancy to gallop forward, leaving big spaces behind him

11 Michael MCINDOE - 7 : still not up yo last year, especially in work rate

14 Cole SKUSE - 9 : my MOM, a good run in that position, and he can improve more

25 Marvin ELLIOTT - 8 : best game this season for me, and helped with Skuse doing a big share of the closing down, could be our main midfield two for the future

17 Ivan SPROULE - 7 : still tended to wander infield, until GJ hollared at him, by far his best game this seaon though

10 Nicky MAYNARD - 7 : ran the channels and waited for the passes that never came, still think he's got another 10 or 12 goals in him this season.

31 Stern JOHN - 5 : looked lazy and disinterested, Akinde would do as good a job

20 Gavin WILLIAMS - 5 : not enough time to show anything

23 Lee TRUNDLE - 5 : same as Williams, would have brought him on for John and left Maynard on

Officials : Bad, but consistantly bad for both teams, and should realise thats its the Premier League where players don't like being tackled in case it spoils their hair, the Championship is always going to be a more fiery, physical game.

if they take the physical side out of the game, we may as well watch Netball. :disapointed2se:

:englandsmile4wf:

1 Adriano BASSO - 6 : steady game, one big flapper moment, and a few saves you would expext a keeper to make, only a 6 though because his kicking is still bad.

4 Liam FONTAINE - 7 : did not look out of place at left back, and a better bet than McALaister at present.

5 Jamie MCCOMBE - 8 : better performance than recent weeks

6 Louis CAREY - 8 : getting back to last years form, which must help McCombe

18 Brian WILSON - 6 : still a tendancy to gallop forward, leaving big spaces behind him

11 Michael MCINDOE - 7 : still not up yo last year, especially in work rate

14 Cole SKUSE - 9 : my MOM, a good run in that position, and he can improve more

25 Marvin ELLIOTT - 8 : best game this season for me, and helped with Skuse doing a big share of the closing down, could be our main midfield two for the future

17 Ivan SPROULE - 7 : still tended to wander infield, until GJ hollared at him, by far his best game this seaon though

10 Nicky MAYNARD - 7 : ran the channels and waited for the passes that never came, still think he's got another 10 or 12 goals in him this season.

31 Stern JOHN - 5 : looked lazy and disinterested, Akinde would do as good a job

20 Gavin WILLIAMS - 5 : not enough time to show anything

23 Lee TRUNDLE - 5 : same as Williams, would have brought him on for John and left Maynard on

Officials : Bad, but consistantly bad for both teams, and should realise thats its the Premier League where players don't like being tackled in case it spoils their hair, the Championship is always going to be a more fiery, physical game.

if they take the physical side out of the game, we may as well watch Netball. :disapointed2se:

Do i know you ? You have pretty much explained my feelings on the game word for word. All i can add is the officials were easily the worst this season and should be publicly executed by whatever means possible. I very rarely moan about the officials but they really were that bad

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived