IGNORED

More Ridiculous, Timewasting Posts

Big Red Rich

Another classic question to our Chairman or Chief Exec:

Dear Colin/Steve

Thank you very much for opening the EE for U16s but a quick question will my friends dad be able to take 4 of us in ??

Cheers

Firstly, i've only briefly read through bits on the website but I am sure it said 2 u16's per Adult, so why ask?? Especially to the Chairman. Would you stop Steve outside the ground to ask him where the toilets were? I reckon some people would....

Can't we have some sort of approving scheme before messages are posted? The facility to ask the Chairman questions is a good one, but I can't help feeling a bit embarrased by some of the stupid questions that he is asked that would be answered by phoning the ticket office or asking somebody on here rather then wasting their time.

I think that this was suggested by "The Man in Black" on the admin forum.

Do people agree?

I agree with some sort of monitoring system or FAQ - posts that could do with an answer just get lost in the muck - for example, "can an adult with a student ticket supervise me in the EE" (the poster could ask the ticket office, but in my experience that is a pointless exercise - they wanted me to pay £3 per person to park at the Park and Ride :clap: ) is one that could do with an answer, whereas some of the others could be answered either here or on the web site

It would have the added bonus of letting Steve and Colin to devote more time on moving the club forward :D

Just a thought, maybe there should be a special ticket office section where a member of staff who knows what they're on about can answer questions - all they would have to do is check the forum once a day, not too difficult or time consuming....

Well, SL hasn't got round to answering mine!

Rich mate, where's the toilet and have you seen my shirt?

You know, the blue check one. My missus said it was ironed, but I'm sure I saw one of the kids with it.

It's like that time I couldn't find the toilets and....................

I'll get me coat :clap:

Archived