IGNORED

Young Guns

bobobalde

Here i go again !

we have a accademy that should be poviding quality players ready to perform when given the opportunity

if it is not used then why run a accademy at a cost of many hundreds of thousands pounds per year?

to many overpaid overreated players who over achieved last year who are looking for a bigger paymaster?

we need to stabilise to be a championship side and not panick buy in the jan window lets hit the safety points then blood the young uns GJ

does any one else agree

Said it in another thread about Academy, but when they are good enough they will play.

right now, none of them are good enough, hence miles from the first team.

James Wilson and Skuse are the only ex-academy players who are giong to get games.

Artus is miles from the first team at the moment, he couldn't get a regularly place at League 2 Brentford so will have to join the queue behind the likes of Elliott, Skuse, Williams, Noble and LJ.

I agree Walker and Stanboliev - name? should be given a go.

Walker looks like a decent player, but I would rather he got some professional experience on loan before playing for us. Have to say I completely agree with BH Red here - when they are good enough, they will play. Artus looks handy, but he needs more games, there's absolutely no point in chucking people in before they are ready - it only sets them back.

As for Stambolziev - can someone please tell me why? The official site tells me he hasn't scored for the reserves this season and in the one game I watched him in, he didn't look anything like ready yet. Yet Marlon Jackson got three - nobody's calling for him! Jackson also has better record than him in the academy this year.

Walker looks like a decent player, but I would rather he got some professional experience on loan before playing for us. Have to say I completely agree with BH Red here - when they are good enough, they will play. Artus looks handy, but he needs more games, there's absolutely no point in chucking people in before they are ready - it only sets them back.

As for Stambolziev - can someone please tell me why? The official site tells me he hasn't scored for the reserves this season and in the one game I watched him in, he didn't look anything like ready yet. Yet Marlon Jackson got three - nobody's calling for him! Jackson also has better record than him in the academy this year.

yea i can tell you Robert Stambolziev hasnt scored for the reserves if any of you lot watched the reserves regularly you wouldnt ask for Stambolziev etc to be given a go Stambolziev is miles away from the first team his name gets mentioned a lot never seen him play for the academy but severel times for the reserves and hes a decent player but no where near first team imo

Said it in another thread about Academy, but when they are good enough they will play.

right now, none of them are good enough, hence miles from the first team.

James Wilson and Skuse are the only ex-academy players who are giong to get games.

Artus is miles from the first team at the moment, he couldn't get a regularly place at League 2 Brentford so will have to join the queue behind the likes of Elliott, Skuse, Williams, Noble and LJ.

The only reason Artus didn't play more at Brentford was due to injury.

Archived