IGNORED

Really Should Be Writing My Dissertation

Lordofthebling

i seem to spend so much time on here worrying about who's injured, what the team sheet will be, what Willsbridge has to say about things, whether red goblin will ever get over having a parliament, what would happen if we have a gay city player, problems on muller road, silly posts on the Steve forum, whos playing for the reserves, where is super junior bent is and what the new city shirt is like that i am seriously behind my Education "Tomlinson - a good idea?" dissertation!

Just thought you'd like to know - and if you see me posting tell me ive got too much to get on with...

I wish we were up already - and if i get anything less that a 2:2 i will be at Dannys door..

As i am writing this post i am wasting more time, and the will to carry on - dont bother replying this is a crap post...

I should be revising for my second year uni exams. If I don't do too well, I might try claiming that City's nail-biting run-in should be counted as extenuating circumstances (as well as playforyouclub.com)

It'll be even worse if we have to go through the you-know-whats, since they would fall slap bang in the middle of my exams :dunno:

Guest comeonyoureds

yep i wont be able to go to any either play off leg if it comes to that as right in exam time! missed them last year as well so hoping it doesnt happen again! although if the play offs are the only way up fortunately i can make the final! :dunno:

I too am preparing for 2nd year Uni exams.

Know nothing, far behind and have not started any revision yet (in fact have not learned enough stuff to start revision yet)

I too am distracted by this damn forum and may have to drink so much alcohol soon that the Bristol City section of my brain is destroyed.

I am praying that we do not have to go through the Play-Offs for 2 reasons. The obvious AND the fact that there is NO WAY I will get any revision done if we do.

Last year- where was I a day or so before one of my exams? Ashton Gate for City vs Cardiff!!!!! Then I was too depressed after that. There is no hope for us.

BRISTOL CITY ARE RUINING MY EDUCATION, CAREER PROSPECTS AND LIFE!!!! :@ :rolleyes: :@ :dunno: :@

ah well! :)

Archived