IGNORED

Arsenals Young Guns?

awilko

also as claimed we have a close relationship with arsenal or arsene wenger, surely if we was interested in one of these we would get them?

Where is the substance behind these claims though - how did it happen?

I'll believe it when I see it - and be delighted of course.

Steve Bruce or Birmingham would surely have first choice..

Where is the substance behind these claims though - how did it happen?

I'll believe it when I see it - and be delighted of course.

Steve Bruce or Birmingham would surely have first choice..

Steve Bruce is in the Premier League and Arsene said that he wants them to go to a CCC club.

Why would Brum be Arsene's first choice?? OK a lot of Arsenal young uns went to Birmingham last time they were in this division, but that was because Steve Bruce was their manager - I don't know of another connection between Brum and Arsenal?

Steve Bruce is in the Premier League and Arsene said that he wants them to go to a CCC club.

Why would Brum be Arsene's first choice?? OK a lot of Arsenal young uns went to Birmingham last time they were in this division, but that was because Steve Bruce was their manager - I don't know of another connection between Brum and Arsenal?

I would have thought after Eduardo's injury there isn't any connection anymore. Talking of which, there is someone who needs match fitness :innocent06:

I would have thought after Eduardo's injury there isn't any connection anymore. Talking of which, there is someone who needs match fitness :innocent06:

Agreed Tom, but to be fair with only Bendtner and Adebayor(why are their strikers so hard to spell) of Prem quality, I would have thought that they would be trying to rush Eduardo back to first team action as soon as possible.

Agreed Tom, but to be fair with only Bendtner and Adebayor(why are their strikers so hard to spell) of Prem quality, I would have thought that they would be trying to rush Eduardo back to first team action as soon as possible.

I'm sure you've overlooked Van Persie :)

I'm not sure about the Brum situation - was it solely because of Steve Bruce or the club as a whole?

If Arse like Brum then they would surely get first dibs - I also wonder if Wigan might have a pitch for the best ones regardless of what Wenger said about the CCC - they might be more use to him playing against Prem rivals!

Archived