IGNORED

Gary,

NickJ

a good post with some fair and blanaced views , altohugh that doesnt mean i agree with them all.

Talking of Southmapton away, Noble played awful that day. Id also like to point out that Lee didnt play tonight and will more than likely be out of the game on Saturday so don't think theres much chance of him gettin taken off

a good post with some fair and blanaced views , altohugh that doesnt mean i agree with them all.

Talking of Southmapton away, Noble played awful that day. Id also like to point out that Lee didnt play tonight and will more than likely be out of the game on Saturday so don't think theres much chance of him gettin taken off

he may have played awful... but he got an assist... hmmmm they don't happen much! and i don't know about you, but in my book setting someone up is as GJ would say "affecting the game"

he may have played awful... but he got an assist... hmmmm they don't happen much! and i don't know about you, but in my book setting someone up is as GJ would say "affecting the game"

the orignal post referred to Southampton away LAST season. Which is what i was referring to. Noble along with the rest of the team all played very well this season at Suthampton

Here here.

I liked the bit about Gary being great, as well. I'm not even going to read a thread called 'Gary must go' or whatever. What tosh. Who would have said, before kick-off at Wembley "Oh, I hope we don't have this clown managing us for much longer!"

Doing well last year was NOT luck, and this season is not a disaster! It's not too late to turn it around. We know it, and Gary knows it.

And I agree with playing Nobes and Big Lee, if not from the start from the bench. I also feel that Gary needs to be brave with his subsitutions:

How about bringing one of them on on 35 minutes to try and give us a bit of momentum going into half time?

Archived