IGNORED

Alex Bruce Red Card

Ashton Great

Ok, not wanting to divert attention from our current situation which is understandably at the forefront of everybody's minds, but I've just seen on sky sports news that Magilton is considering an appeal over last nights red card! One of the worst tackles i've seen for some time so it just goes to show what a #### JM is.

Never liked the bloke as a player and the way he conducts himself as a manager is pretty laughable. Perhaps those calling for GJ's head should take a moment to consider how lucky we actually are...

Ok, not wanting to divert attention from our current situation which is understandably at the forefront of everybody's minds, but I've just seen on sky sports news that Magilton is considering an appeal over last nights red card! One of the worst tackles i've seen for some time so it just goes to show what a #### JM is.

Never liked the bloke as a player and the way he conducts himself as a manager is pretty laughable. Perhaps those calling for GJ's head should take a moment to consider how lucky we actually are...

Ian Dowie on Sky said that he thought the guy was unlucky to be sent off. Makes you wonder really doesn't it!

Watched sky sports last night and Gary was interviewed after the game and said that after watching the video it didn't look as bad as he first thought. So going on that i would say an appeal seems on the cards.

Archived