IGNORED

Regional Sport Says...

Lack of Action Man

Page 3965 for all those on sky.

Good news for the fans, might upset some players though. Let's hope they adopt a proffesional attitude and work their socks off to stay part of the squad.

Good to hear that Lansdown agrees with this course of action despite earlier comments saying we might have to pull out on the signings for a while.

New Year = Good Times me thinks

Page 3965 for all those on sky.

Good news for the fans, might upset some players though. Let's hope they adopt a proffesional attitude and work their socks off to stay part of the squad.

Good to hear that Lansdown agrees with this course of action despite earlier comments saying we might have to pull out on the signings for a while.

I will reserve judgement on that one purely on past transfer activities, team selection,dressing room moral, and of course the ability to halt this present trend of bad results, you have the wheel GJ, steer the car :rolleyes:

January will make or break Johnson's City career, in my opinion. He needs to get it spot on, if he gets it wrong, we're in trouble.

I can't really see him bringing anyone trully awful just more average players that wont take us any further. I say he needs to be dynamic like he was with Basso, Elliot, Carle even and get in players who can secure us in this league and make playing at home a thing to enjoy not a 90 minute game of being deeply frustrated

Archived