IGNORED

Cycling Fancy Dress

StapleHillPhil

Just a reminder to everybody that this Sunday is Jer Boon's last away league fixture and that to show our appreciation for all his hard work the idea of Cycling fancy dress has been put forward as a theme for the day.

Not only has the man raised a fair old whack for charity but he's also done a great job spreading the good name of Bristol City around the country.

The idea is simple. Get yourself some cycling gear. Preferably helmets, sunglasses, etc, but anything even vaguely related will do (i'm sure some of you are old enough to have skateboarding helmets and pads from the 70's kicking around in garages!). If you dont have anything then put out an email to friends and colleagues explaining the Jer Boon story and i'm sure they'd be willing to lend you items.

As always the more people that get involved the more fun it will be.

So please do all you can and show Jer your appreciation.

Cheers,

Phil

Tom/Adam - Any chance you could anchor this at the top of the board for the remainder of the week?

Well said totally agree, it's bad enough cycling to one home game a season let alone everyone home away league and cup. This is a fantastic achievement, Jer has taken a year out from work (Lucky git) and devoted it to raising money for a serious charity aswell as supporting the best team in the land. I feel we should give a little something back to Jer, show him our full support for him and the Breast Cancer Campaign by wearing something of a bicycle theme, hat, shorts : ), even put your bike in the back of the car and cycle from the car park to the away entrence.

As well as this there will be a bucket collection on the day of the Blackpool game for Jer to go towards the Breast Cancer Campaign and I hope everyone will have the hear to put a little something in no donation is to small (only gold excepted).

So before you leave for Brsnley check you have you hat or short as we want to show not just Jer but the whole of the footballing world that we have the best fans in the league and are always up for a laugh.

p.s has anyone seen my turtles hat as can't find it anywhere

Archived