IGNORED

Don't Fret....

Sir Colby-Tit

Shortly after licking some fungus off the inside of my fridge door last night I entered into a mind-mapping, brain-storming, clear sky thinking out of the box state.

It came to me that the answer to our midfield problem is to drop the lot of them.

4-4-2? 5-3-2? 3-5-2? 4-4-1-1? Pah, ladies and gentlemen (and Eamer), I give you the 5-5 formation:

--------------------------Oh Basso---------------------------------------

B.Wilson----Boom Boom-----Scary Carey---Fontaine------McAllister

Maynard-----Akinde------------Adebola----------John-------Magic Daps

The service from midfield can't get any worse so time for a new tactic, which is;

Basso rolls the ball out to Carey who goes one his "mazy" runs - but this time surrounded in a tight circle by

the other four defenders. The four all puff out their chests and bare their teeth, snarling at any opposition player

that dares to come anywhere near our Louis. I'm thinking shaved heads and facial tattoos would help here.

When in the final third the four part like the Red Sea to allow Louis to put the ball through to our forward five. All five

defenders then leg it back to their own half whilst our fine five forwards dazzle the opposition with their silky skills before

scoring a sublime goal.

Now I know that this idea will go down with some of you like a French kiss at a family reunion, but I ask you to put

aside your formational prejudices and join me in the BS3 Football Revolution.

Some quotes for you to chew on:

"In the arena of human life the honors and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities in action" (Aristotle)

"Better to do a little well, then a great deal badly" (Socrates)

''They must go for it now as they have nothing to lose but the match.'' (Big Ron)

"I'm a ####" (Ian Holloway)

Shortly after licking some fungus off the inside of my fridge door last night I entered into a mind-mapping, brain-storming, clear sky thinking out of the box state.

It came to me that the answer to our midfield problem is to drop the lot of them.

4-4-2? 5-3-2? 3-5-2? 4-4-1-1? Pah, ladies and gentlemen (and Eamer), I give you the 5-5 formation:

The service from midfield can't get any worse so time for a new tactic, which is;

Basso rolls the ball out to Carey who goes one his "mazy" runs - but this time surrounded in a tight circle by

the other four defenders. The four all puff out their chests and bare their teeth, snarling at any opposition player

that dares to come anywhere near our Louis. I'm thinking shaved heads and facial tattoos would help here.

When in the final third the four part like the Red Sea to allow Louis to put the ball through to our forward five. All five

defenders then leg it back to their own half whilst our fine five forwards dazzle the opposition with their silky skills before

scoring a sublime goal.

Now I know that this idea will go down with some of you like a French kiss at a family reunion, but I ask you to put

"In the arena of human life the honors and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities in action" (Aristotle)

''They must go for it now as they have nothing to lose but the match.'' (Big Ron)

Sir Colby Tit - I believe you have the answer, why oh why could Sir Gary not see that!!

:goingup:

Only one problem though.. We are going to be buggered when Louis is not playing.... :noexpression:

:10_1_108:

why oh why could Sir Gary not see that!!

Sometimes one cannot see the wood for the trees.

Only one problem though.. We are going to be buggered when Louis is not playing.... :noexpression:

Louis would never be injured or suspended again as no opposition player would get within spitting distance of him

:D Awesome best post for a while now! Can't help but think of that Harry Enfield sketch

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QwbJlGpKiC8

Everyone behind the ball, that Finney guy reminds me a bit of Mcindoe!!!

scoring a sublime goal.

:disapointed2se:

No place for LJohnson in the back five? Or the front five? Or goal?

Why can't people like you see that Lee is just the player to knit together the back and front fives????

Clueless...

scoring a sublime goal.

You're a genius Sir Colby. :winner_third_h4h: Your recommendations will shine through as rays of hope and inspiration to a beleaguered Gary Johnson. :worship2:

scoring a sublime goal.

Archived