IGNORED

Season Of Goodwill

Sir Colby-Tit

As it is the festive season l think it would be beneficial to all if we had a forum/BCFC love-in thread.

No need for negativity at the moment, so how about we all say a nice thing about a fellow forumer and a BCFC staff member and bring back the lurve?

• Ashtonyate makes some valid points and is a good read
  • Lee Johnson has lovely hair

As it is the festive season l think it would be beneficial to all if we had a forum/BCFC love-in thread.

No need for negativity at the moment, so how about we all say a nice thing about a fellow forumer and a BCFC staff member and bring back the lurve?

• Ashtonyate makes some valid points and is a good read
  • Lee Johnson has lovely hair

I'm sure Ashtonyate will love reading that :clapping:

But back to the topic,

Never to the Darkside is a legend

Guest Red Nee Tot

I name Sir Colby-Tit for his picking of the team to play Tranmere tomorrow. Got to say we are not that desperate -- Not yet anyway. Still made me laugh though.

Guest MaloneFM

What a thoughtful thing to do to startr a thread where we are all nice to each other. A seasonal truce if you will.

It's a bit like christmas day 1914 where the British and Germans played football together on the western front. Not sure of the score but you can bet if Lee Johnson was playing both sides would try to be the first one to try to shoot him.

Paul Mc Cartneys 'Wonderful Christmastime' is a work of musical genius.

(christ almighty-roll on boxing day)

Archived