IGNORED

Murray Back Monday?

bcfcmike

Just heard that Murruy is back with us fully match fit on Monday!!

For me i would chuck him straight in the side if he is indeed match fit, thing i like about Scott is that he wears that BCFC badge on his sleeve he loves the football club and would always give his all.....I know people will come on here now and say he is past it.....but do we have anyone else that can create like scott does??

What does everyone else think???

Bring back a player whos done NOTHING for us

in 2 seasons

Christ we must be in a mess

Its not necessarilly what he does on the pitch that counts its what he does off it...Scott is City to the core and to bring him in now will give the dressing room a lift for sure' even if he doesn't get a start in the first team...however I cant help but think he will be on the bench or close to the 16 for Burnley if the thread is correct

IMHO i don't think Murray will miraculously solve our wing play, yes he is a good crosser of a ball but i can see him struggling to get to the byline which as a winger is a major problem. The truth is we desperetly need a right winger as I'm sure most will agree.

Scotty should must certainly be involved in some shape or form thou (maybe bring him on as a sub on saturday and against Burnley) just imagine Scotty coming on at home against Burnley it would give the crowd a huge lift and I'm sure will lift the players, my only realy concern with Murray is i know we all love him and he is a true city fan, but when you take all that away his best days are well behind him and even in his prime we all know he struggled at this level before with Reading so i cant see him offering much more in terms of quaility then our other options.

IMHO i don't think Murray will miraculously solve our wing play, yes he is a good crosser of a ball but i can see him struggling to get to the byline which as a winger is a major problem. The truth is we desperetly need a right winger as I'm sure most will agree.

Scotty should must certainly be involved in some shape or form thou (maybe bring him on as a sub on saturday and against Burnley) just imagine Scotty coming on at home against Burnley it would give the crowd a huge lift and I'm sure will lift the players, my only realy concern with Murray is i know we all love him and he is a true city fan, but when you take all that away his best days are well behind him and even in his prime we all know he struggled at this level before with Reading so i cant see him offering much more in terms of quaility then our other options.

He will bring much needed support in the dressing room. A player with his experience on the field will help his team mates. He is much respected at the club and could help us through a difficult month. He could be the key to turning our season around.

he didn't struggle at reading, he did very well under Pardew

But don't you think when Murray went to reading they expected him to be a wing wizard? They never knew the player as we have seen at the gate, they never got the best out of him because they never knew how? I do agree a few years on Murray is not the same player, but he has experience and the guile about him to be of use to the present team. Experience is sadly lacking at City in some positions, and this is where Murray would be useful even in the changing rooms, I'm Sure his mate and captain would say the same.

At lower leagues yes!!!! this is chance to prove he can take a CCC team to the toughest league in the world.....I'm not so sure?? :huh:

Can you not appreciate that we're a very small fish in this league, with no chance of competing for the signature of top players without risking the clubs future? Kevin Phillips is a perfect example.

may serve us well as a super sub until christmas and may start the odd game, at least Murray gives us a bit of balance.

All this "He is City to the core" is a bit irrelevant as i honestly beleive all the players are giving 100% effort(just my opinion). Murray more likely to give the fans a lift, would be good to see him score his 100th goal in a city shirt (only of course if he is good enough for the championship)

Get him back in the squad asap!!! He would help raise morale and give us all a timely boost - We need something to lift our spirits at the moment!!!

Be nice to sing his song again next Saturday!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Scott Scott Super Scott, Scott Scott Super Scott, Scott Scott Super Scott, Super Scotty Murray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate says he's been doing ok, some good crossing.

Few goals, although missed a penalty against the gas :ph34r:

Last i can remember is Middlesboro in 3rd round of FA Cup last year, i think he may have came on as a sub

I think he played against Norwich at home last season, the one where Brooker won it on his return but I may be wrong.

Archived