IGNORED

So Should The Players Have

Never to the dark side

according to twentyman on friday

The city players flew north, to the only place near Sheffield wednesdays ground (Leeds/bradford) airport

I don't think air south west airline would have made a special stop at

Sheffield airport (near the recently knocked down cooling towers)

So thats 60 pounds one way multiplied by 20 BCFC staff? so that equates 1,200 pounds

then another 60 pounds for overnight accomodation equates to another 1,200 pounds

Cos the players won't be staying in aunt mauds 20 pound a night bed and breakfast

considering the the team coach has to make the journey as well

the players made the journey to ipswich on tuesday although it looked as

if they had just got off the team coach after travelling non stop from Bristol

no consideration for the global warming carbon footprint or finachial cost in these

recession hit times

I'll be slumbing it on the puffer trains,and I'll aplogise about the above comments if

we come back with a win see you all at Sheff wednesday

The city players flew north, to the only place near Sheffield wednesdays ground (Leeds/bradford) airport

So thats 60 pounds one way multiplied by 20 BCFC staff? so that equates 1,200 pounds

then another 60 pounds for overnight accomodation equates to another 1,200 pounds its all relative not a weeks wage for these high flyers

Cos the players won't be staying in aunt mauds 20 pound a night bed and breakfast

no consideration for the global warming carbon footprint or finachial cost in these

recession hit times

I'll be slumbing it on the puffer trains,and I'll aplogise about the above comments if No consideration for the global warming,carbon footprint, whats wrong with a push bike :disapointed2se:

then another 60 pounds for overnight accomodation equates to another 1,200 pounds

recession hit times

I'll be slumbing it on the puffer trains,and I'll aplogise about the above comments if

£60 quid per night.........ha ha! I've been speaking to my mate who's staying in the same hotel as them........you can triple that!

and your probably talkign about 30 of them

ridiculous post , none of our business how they travel for god sake whatever next

none of our bloody business how they travel , ridiculous post

ridiculous post , none of our bloody business how they travel to games , whatever next for gods sake

recession hit times

:city: The performance that the lads put in and the fact that we looked by far the stronger at the end proves that it was a good decision.
The performance didn't mean s**t as once again we failed to win.

Easy Dan, I can't agree with that, good performance and a decent result against a team who were/are on a good run. We can't expect to win every game, I know we haven't won in 7 now, but a good performance today will give the lads that little bit more confidence to take into next Saturday. A good performance, away from home, not having won for 7 games and not having played well in those 7 games is almost on a par with a win. Away games are normally even tougher to win, so this was a decent result today. Very much needs to be backed up with a performance of note next week, at home however.

of course it means something, it's an improvement.

in recent weeks we have been playing awful and not getting results or luck, in 2 of the last 3 games we have had improved performances but lacking that bit of luck with 2 goals unfairly not given and bar 8 mins of madness the ipswich game was also an improvement.

more often than not if your playing s**t, you will get s**t results, if your playing well, the points and wins will come...........

of course it means something, it's an improvement.

in recent weeks we have been playing awful and not getting results or luck, in 2 of the last 3 games we have had improved performances but lacking that bit of luck with 2 goals unfairly not given and bar 8 mins of madness the ipswich game was also an improvement.

more often than not if your playing s**t, you will get s**t results, if your playing well, the points and wins will come...........

We have to stop blaming the refs though. I'm sure the likes of Wolves, Brum etc have decisions go against them just as we have. Saying we would have won if it wasn't for the ref is all good and that but it doesn't bring you home the points does it? It just masks the fact that were not so good at the moment and not taking our chances. We would have won had Maynard taken his chances, Can't blame the ref for him missing them can we? Blaming the ref is always the easy way out.

quote name='0738parkway' post='1033497' date='Dec 13 2008, 11:12 PM']who needs rival fans when we have supporters like youIf you go into the game with the intention of winning it then coming away with anything less than 3 points is a disappointment. Following today's result that now makes it 7 games without a win, 17 points dropped. Our last win was a one nil win against a poor Southampton side which makes it one win out of 11, In them 11 games we have only picked up 9 points, Below is a table of what other sides have picked up in there previous 11 games (Green= Current points, Red = above us in league and Blue =below us in league)

Wolves 28 Points 1st

Reading 23 Points 3rd

Burnley 21 points 4th

C Palace 20 points 8th

Birmingham 20 points 2nd

PNE 20 points 6th

Cardiff 18 points 5th

Sheff Utd 18 points 7th

Ipswich 17 points 12th

Sheff Wed 15 Points 10th

QPR 14 points 9th

Barnsley 13 points 19th

Coventry 13 points 14th

Forest 12 points 22nd

Plymouth 12 points 13th

Swansea 12 points 11th

Watford 11 points 17th

Blackpool 11 points 16th

Donny 11 points 23rd

Southampton 10 points 22nd

Norwich 10 points 20th

Derby 9 points 18th

Bristol City 9 points 15th

Charlton 4 points 24th

All 14 clubs above us have picked up more points than us with the lowest amount coming from Plymouth and Swansea who picked up 12 points each, In them 11 games we are joint second worse with only Charlton picking up less points than us and Derby.

If all the same teams picked up the same amount of points over the next 11 games as they did the last ten then the league table would look something like this after 34 games played.

Wolves 81 Points

Reading 69 points

Birmingham 67 points

Burnley 61 points

Preston 57 points

C Palace 56 points

Cardiff 55 points

Sheff Utd 54 Points

Ipswich 48 points

Sheff Wed 48 points

QPR 47 points

Swansea 44 Points

Plymouth 42 points

Coventry 41 points

Blackpool 39 points

Barnsley 38 Points

Watford 37 Points

Bristol City 37 points

Derby 34 Points

Norwich 33 Points

Southampton 32 Points

Forest 30 points

Donny 29 Points

Charlton 21 Points

A position like that with 12 games left to play I would feel very uncomfortable, Our next 11 league games are against, Burnley, Watford, Palace, Donny, Wolves, Plymouth, Barnsley, Charlton, Norwich, Southampton and Reading, We took 15 points off of them teams in the previous games we played against them which would see us in 9th place with 55 points which I would feel a lot more comfortable with.

A good team is a team that can play badly and still win, A crap team is a team that can play well and still not win for s**t. AT the moment I know which one of them we are.

man u

arsenal

liverpool all drew yesterday - they must be s**t the

Archived