IGNORED

"family"club At It Again

somered

still not seeing mine and others points of view? I suggest you go right back to the start of this thread and read again absorbing what has been discussed

I'm not sure you know what you're arguing for or against. You were the one who said you were confused and referred to political correctness and said that you didn't know what you could or couldn't say. Both Edson and I have both tried to help you but you just continue to obfuscate the whole debate.

So tell me, are you still confused about what is, or what isn't, offensive?

So you would call a Chinese man a chinky until such a time as he said it offended him?

Would you call a black man 'sambo', 'ni***r', 'n*gnog'?

You claim not to know where the boundaries lie for what is an isn't acceptable, so I'm asking where yours lie or if you have no boundaries.

in a earlier post i said words to the affect, can anyone help me as I'm quite confused to know how to be politlcly correct in this modern day, in a even earlier post i think i said words to the affect as define the word racist? as you seem to be rather more versed in all this modern day stuff edson perhaps you could give me some pointers?I mean can really anybody in this world calculate the length of a piece of string, or how u begin to start the measuring point and where the ending of the piece of string actually is?

I'm not sure you know what you're arguing for or against. You were the one who said you were confused and referred to political correctness and said that you didn't know what you could or couldn't say. Both Edson and I have both tried to help you but you just continue to obfuscate the whole debate.

So tell me, are you still confused about what is, or what isn't, offensive?

so then can you please give me a comprensive list of things that a person should say and not say to his fellow human beings, I'm asking you to define and expan on what you believe in

in a earlier post i said words to the affect, can anyone help me as I'm quite confused to know how to be politlcly correct in this modern day, in a even earlier post i think i said words to the affect as define the word racist? as you seem to be rather more versed in all this modern day stuff edson perhaps you could give me some pointers?I mean can really anybody in this world calculate the length of a piece of string, or how u begin to start the measuring point and where the ending of the piece of string actually is?

Well, the Lawrence enquiry in 2007 defined a racist incident as "Any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or other

persons." Which I think is more or less what I said in an earlier post. Does that help?

so then can you please give me a comprensive list of things that a person should say and not say to his fellow human beings, I'm asking you to define and expan on what you believe in

I think you well know that a list is not possible. As for what I believe in, please read my post #55 and feel free to ask any questions if you need clarification.

I think you well know that a list is not possible. As for what I believe in, please read my post #55 and feel free to ask any questions if you need clarification.

i see your point now, what your saying is that if a British Asian called me deogatory names about my colour and race, it wouldnt be deemed as racism as he is in the minority?

i see your point now, what your saying is that if a British Asian called me deogatory names about my colour and race, it wouldnt be deemed as racism as he is in the minority?

No, it would depend on the circumstances. My reference to majority was merely to point out where the power generally lay. I think my example about the job interview covered the point you're attempting to, rather unsuccessfully, make.

Archived