IGNORED

A Question For The Ex-pats

Never to the dark side

I know its another three weeks before the pompey game

Are any of the ex-pats aware if the City v Pompey game is LIVE on telly

where you currently reside outside the U.K.?

I am not sure if the FA Cup have live feeds direct to

countrys around the globe so some where around the planet

the City v Pompey game would be beamed direct to countrys concerned

I know its another three weeks before the pompey game

Are any of the ex-pats aware if the City v Pompey game is LIVE on telly

where you currently reside outside the U.K.?

I am not sure if the FA Cup have live feeds direct to

countrys around the globe so some where around the planet

the City v Pompey game would be beamed direct to countrys concerned

I have been keeping my eye out, however as far as I know neither Setanta the beeb or Sky have picked it up thus it is unlikely its on in the states. Nevertheless if I find it is being screened I'll get back to this thread...

I would be surprised if its not on Star Sports. Its a South African channel, it is possible to get it on your digi box but it involves rigging the frequencies which is illegal. I know some pubs in Liverpool who use it and show both the games every Saturday in separate rooms. Star Sports have the option of any Saturday Premier League 3.00 match and usually cover the Fa Cup games, they did last year, well at least all the prem involved teams.

You can get a feed on the net somehow.

I don't how to obtain either myself, so please don't PM asking but I'm sure if you look on google, you should be able to sort out the frequency codes or find the net players.

However I must say, whilst this can be done, I wouldn't want to do it myself as it's highly illegal to obtain out of Sky channels on a digi-box without subscription and could see you fined or prosecuted.

Thanks for that,but we played Middlesbourgh a coupe of seasons in one of the cups and the game was live outside the U.K.(Singapore?)

So with pompey being the FA Cup winners it might prove more "pullable" than what is being transmitted in the U.K.

There is always hope

Yes we watched both Boro games online in the states.

It is possible that this game will be streamed but as of yet there are no sites advertising their schedule...keep your fingers crossed.

One thing that does give me hope is that FA Cup games have been screened live on FSC this season, so there is a chance it could be on there as well...

I watched City v Boro in the cup in Kuala Lumpar a couple of years back on Star Sports. This and ESPN are Asian channels that show alot of 3pm kick offs in Asia. I reckon there is a chance one of these channels will show the game meaning you can catch it on a P2P stream in the UK

Guan Dong Sports in China may show the game also

Best thing is to check the TV listings nearer the time

http://www.espnstar.com/tv-listings/region1/day1/

Archived