IGNORED

Last Night

no1cityfan_tucks

Last night, i was travelling home from Shef Wed when shortly after getting on the m6 I saw the City team coach. As i drove past I had a look to see if i could see any players. Within two minutes of this I entered the roasdworks at 50mph and a Bentley Continental drove alongside me, E11 MAC and It was Mr McIndoe all on his own. Aftet the initial suprise at seeing him it got me thinking. How many players drive themselves home from away games?? And also how did his car get to Shef Wed in the first place? Surely if he drove it up there himself, that is not a good sign for team spirit.

Any ideas?

a lot of the time players don't always go straight back to Bristol after away games, if there is no midweek game and no sunday training it's not uncommon for players to go elsewhere in the country after a game.

in seasons gone by, the old scouse lot Orr, Brown and Gillespie would get seen at Train stations around the country heading back to Liverpool for weekend

At least he's not pulling Peacock's old trick of popping off to Magaluf for a couple of nights after games and getting hammered for the rest of the weekend.

M6 sheffield , if your coming back to bristol surely M1 A42 M42 M5

Thats what i was thinking, of course it is possible to go on the M6 but it would mean cutting across country which would be quite pointless and time wasting. In saying that the M42 around Brum gets very congested around 6/7 ish so maybe they tryed to avoid it :dunno:

Last night, i was travelling home from Shef Wed when shortly after getting on the m6 I saw the City team coach. As i drove past I had a look to see if i could see any players. Within two minutes of this I entered the roasdworks at 50mph and a Bentley Continental drove alongside me, E11 MAC and It was Mr McIndoe all on his own. Aftet the initial suprise at seeing him it got me thinking. How many players drive themselves home from away games?? And also how did his car get to Shef Wed in the first place? Surely if he drove it up there himself, that is not a good sign for team spirit.

Any ideas?

Jim brennan use to drive to most away games, but after Benny took over from John Ward he banned any player traveling seperate,

I do think that after the game if there is no tranning on sunday then ok if you want to pop in on family and friends after the game, But like Benny did don't think it's good for team spirit.

Archived